Majorel
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

Majorel Employee Reviews

Underpaid, overworked, little consideration for your life outside of the job. No understanding of family emergencies, illness or scheduling conflicts. Prepare to be given a terrible schedule and being told to make it work (they make no exceptions). Benefits were okay, although minimal sick/vacation days.
Pros
Office events, nice building, paid and extensive training
Cons
long hours, bad shifts, underpaid
This is job is only good as a temporary job. They have no flexibility whatsoever, even if they say they are. I stopped caring about the job at one point because there was so much micromanagement. If your late because your computer, which takes forever to start up, does not work you don't get paid for downtime. You don't get paid if your internet stops working, which is ridiculous cause its not your fault. They just see you as a number, so whoever reads this, don't stress over the job. Get in, find something else in the meantime and get out. Also, they were real rude to me when I returned my equipment. I swear the people there all seem miserable.
Pros
Monotonous, easy tasks
Cons
Micromanagement, rude management, no flexibility
Productive and fun workplace. I absolutely loved working here unfortunately I was laid off due to Covid but would have loved to been able to have stayed on even longer.
I started in August 2020 and have already been shifted 4 times around the company departments. The first three times it was for the same Client but different teams. Now I have been shifted to a completely new job and team.Many of my friends were fired at the end of December 2020 saying it was performance-based. They tend to over hire in the fall and then lay off at the end of the holiday season.Most of the management is rude and uses threatening language. I remember taking off once because of feeling unwell. Later in the day, I received a call from someone in management saying they are losing money as I took off (No concern that I am feeling unwell). I would not recommend working in this hostile environment.
Pros
Work from home, Equipment usually provided
Cons
Hostile environment, too much pressure, worst management, No appreciation
Amazing experience as a RCC support specialist, and you don't have to worry about of you don't know anything about RCC they will provide you compulsory paid training for one month until you got enough experience to work individually and if you still face any difficulties regarding your work you have support 24/7 to you which will help you to solve the issue
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Salary is bit low
I've never worked at a company with less regard for the well-being and job-satisfaction of their employees. Your every move is recorded through analytics and there is zero autonomy in the work that you do. you're just a number. There is so much disconnect between the management/supervisors/employees and the communication is terrible. There is zero trust in employees. Working from home employees must have their web cameras on all day their entire shift. can't even get up to the bathroom or to get a drink without being questioned because of two minutes lost in productivity!!! I get it that people take advantage of working from home, but maybe if they offered a better work environment and pay, they would be able to hire and retain quality employees. no cap. the benefits are good though. don't work here unless you're desperate. go do retail or be a clerk. anything .
If you want to be timed to literally the second and questioned about it all the time this is the place for you. They don’t care about just care about being ranked the best .Also if you need to go to the bathroom it gets taken out of your break time Working there felt like I was in kinder garden The amount of micro managing is down right pathetic. Would not recommend to anyone to work this company
Pros
Cons
So so many
I joined this company and my title was CSR SOCIAL MEADUA MODERATOR. This is new project and trainer also don't know about anything and they don't given proper training. Even after traing they fire me and told about test and bad performance. If trainer don't know how to give proper training then how can this company expact best test performance and they also told to complete the target from beginning.
If you are looking for some quick come for the training but leave when it is over. They try to say they are a great company, but they are horrible. They do not care at all about their employees or their families. The culture is very demeaning. The managers, supervisors and quality coaches all tell you something different and they do nothing but bring people down. As far as HR, they are just as bad. Stay as far away as you possibly can.
it was a nice experience as i had never been an order specialist before. Nothing too intersting happened during my stay there so theres nothing to talk about
I worked at Majorel for almost six months before they let a group of people of go. They hired us as full time employees and let us go on new year. They overhire on purpose to fulfill their demand and lay off people afterwards. Management is poor and they don't care about their employees at all. It's all about their needs. It's a terrible company to work for with zero job security no matter how good your work quality is, they will never notice or care.
As a customer service specialist, you are required to make sure you arrive before the start of your shift, so that you start work exactly on time. If you work hard and show a genuine interest in the business and continue to learn, only then the supervisors/managers will notice and make an effort to accommodate you.
seriously a bottom of a barrel job with a company change there name and moved , tells me not good reputation hi turn over of staff so coming in starting fresh but thrown in and need to learn and get a comfort
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
long hours revolving door hard to get work done
The 4/5 week training component for this job (for RCC Chat, at least) will be the greatest first impression for a minimum-wage chat/call center job ever, especially in the summer. The trainers, supervisors and fellow new employees with you will be amazing, plenty of calming vibes, low stress and a feeling that the place is super high-tech, serious and official. After that though, it starts to go downhill. management does not care about personal life and is pretty disorganized. The work itself can be pretty cool, and totally tolerable (theres much worse) but the pay is pretty awful for what you need to be trained for and be good at. As weeks go by, this place keeps adding on new unnecessary inconveniences and they are piling up. They go out of their way to skew the schedules (with little or no notice) to have as many people as possible be as overwhelmed as the chat software lets you. They would rather have you flustered doing the work of 2 people for 15/hr then have you calm/happy with breathing room between interactions. Things like free pizza on weekends, along with weekend incentives have been slowly phased out. Constant and rather ridiculous changes are being made to make sure its hard as possible to not qualify for the performance incentive (up to 3$ extra per hour). Shifts become worse every 2 months. As of lately, its extremely common to wake up nice and early for your 8AM shift, make your lunch, hop on a bus and finally arrive for the grind - just to be told you're getting "Mandatory Time Off" 3 hours into your shift, with no pay. There's little to no logic in - more...
Pros
Relaxed break policy, great people
Cons
0-notice Overtime and off-time, low organization
Place is great because of the other people who work there. Very flexible with schedules. Pay is horrible for the amount of work you do. Especially when people quit. if they paid more, less people would quit. Where it is located is not convenient and the lack of pay is not worth the trip. Top management goes on fun "team building" trips while we work barely making enough to live. Seems like every other month they go on these trips when the rest of us are just here answering calls and being underpaid. So clearly the company has money they just don't want spend it where it's deserved. Place is absolutely horrible, honestly don't even bother applying. Unless you need money now then I would apply but don't plan on being there much longer after training. Supervisors on my campaign completely lost on everything not professional. Constantly being sent home without pay and notice. Very hard to live off of. And to top it all off the pay we receive is not even worth getting up in the morning. the only decent thing about this company is the free coffee, and that's if people bother to make it. Last few weeks it seems everyone is extra stressed out, and it all rolls down to the agents. So coming in isn't fun anymore. I would not recommend this place whatever, run seriously just click away.
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think off
They could definitely do better in so many ways. the pay isn't so good but if you need the money then go ahead. You can gather as much experience as possible. Don't get too comfortable and make it a long term job, its better for you as a short term job, a means to an end until something better comes along. They have great staff members, but the management can be deceptive.
Jobs are marketed as full-time but they are like contract jobs. They have busy season for 6 months and once that gets over, tons of people which were hired are fired immediately.
While the people are fantastic and the job itself is enjoyable, turnover is so high as a result of inadequate pay and poor management. With all the shift cuts and mandatory time off (being sent home with 0 warning), this "full time" job doesn't pay the bills. They'd rather risk mistakes by having you do back to back double chats than actually pay someone else. You do the work of 2 people for $15/hr.
Worked here overnight. Very relaxed and fun environment overnight, management overnight is very understanding and helpful. 7 week training program that needs to be improved. During days is more busy and stressful but nothing too bad.
Pros
Good work environment, management generally has your back
Cons
Angry customers, poor training
Mojorel is being managed very poorly. They are not flexible so it becomes difficult for them to keep up with client demands. They are definitely not good at keeping clients.Poor work culture and they make it very hard for you to advance. Not a good experience overall. They need to change the way they manage the business. There is a big communication gap between teams which leads to lots of frustration and confusion. Reason why technical clients do not renew contracts. Lots of retaliation, discrimination and trainers+managers make it an uncomfortable environment for women.
Not a terrible place to work. It's clean and relatively friendly. The campaign I was on was somewhat easy except for holidays and sales. What I didn't like was we can never admit fault for Converse, so even if something is completely our fault with an angry customer, we are told to blame somebody else. (eg: UPS or The Customer). The real issue is not with Majorel but with the ones who make the rules. They seem to have no idea what we're actually up against. Also, you can get stuck on any random shift and they will change it on you with no wiggle room. Your personal life is never taken into account with working hours.
  1. Employee reviews