Magnum Trailer & Equipment Ltd.

Magnum Trailer & Equipment Ltd. Employee Reviews

Worst shop ive worked at
Welder (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC23 January 2018
Constant BS, lead hand jealous of new hires wage, hire you as a WELDER expect you to do full fabrication.
Very stingy on safety equipment. Tried to give me a used respirator.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Wastes your time
Need reason to loathe waking up? Look no further
Aluminum polisher (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC19 October 2017
Management had no idea about anything. Their heads were way in the clouds and to them, the workers under them are nothing. They don't care. Training wasn't bad, but they had too many chiefs and not enough Indians. One guy would tell you one thing, and the next guy would wonder why you were doing it like that. Poor poor place to work. EXTREMELY stingy on ppe. Work here only if you have given up.
Pros
Going home after work
Cons
Showing up
Totally unprofessional
Painter (Former Employee) –  BC5 October 2017
Totally onprofessional because first of all they called me for a interview then phoned back they did not answer back called more than five times still no answer very unprofessional HR
Good guys on the floor but management screws everyone over
Welder (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC3 July 2017
Management jerked me around for a year on raise. Was getting paid less then the new hires I was training. Tried to talk to HR and they never got back to me about anything I brought up. Safety standards only came about after work safe shoved a steel toe up their butt so far they spit shined it after a series of major accidents.
Terrible Company
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC7 June 2017
Deceitful company and management. Racial remarks from co-workers and lead hands. False layoffs. WCB infractions are constant. Extremely heavy lifting without assistance. Waste of time, don't work here.
Pros
3 days off
Cons
Poor work environment, Poor Management
It was a plce to grow and work with good people
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC22 July 2016
It had flexible hours good people and good pay for entry level positions. it offered flexible movement to other positions within the company.
indeed have been useful for me
Welder and Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Abbottsford23 June 2016
I worked for Magnum trailer for 2 years and learnt many new skills and great team work while having that time, I built bumpers for various new trucks and trailers.
I spent some time working on the forklift also.
A typical day was ongoing welding and fabricating all parts.
The co workers were helpful, committed and resourceful and got along with everyone.
The hardest part was finding the job and travel was a distance each day but always turned up and punctual. The best part about working is achieving task each day and getting things finished. Team work is rewarding.
Now I have been able to add my resume and get linked up with Indeed I am more hopeful to find more work.
Pros
Earn some money
Cons
Driving too far to job, would like local and accessible.
Solid truck accessories job, with health/life/dental benefits , and a great lunchroom.
Parts Cutter (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC7 December 2015
Magnum was a good place to work.A team environment with good products . Magnum works hard to maintain hand crafted standards ,as they move into a technological future !
Pros
Consistent hours, safety equipment, standards, and procedures for a hazardous environment
Cons
Some of the less integral jobs could be taken by a machine.
Magnum Trailer Review
Welder (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC17 October 2015
Quality company that dose quality work. A typical day at work could have you either fabricating parts to a bumper or building a trailer.
If your new to the trade its a good place to start.
Innovative Market leading Truck Product Manufacturer
Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC26 March 2015
Magnum has always been a trend setting innovator in the Class 8 Truck Product arena. Am privileged to work with a great team. A typical day at work involves dealing with day to day challenges, and looking ahead to create new designs based on market demands and trends. Hardest part of the job is anticipating problems, and striving for better quality in a competitive market.
Pros
Leading edge products and designs
Cons
difficulty in establishing long term specific goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magnum Trailer & Equipment Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8