Magna Protection Services

Magna Protection Services Employee Reviews

Canada2 reviews
I have worked for many security companies. Experience has always been poor. I was very intrigued by the vision and philosophies of the CEO during my interview.

Everything that they told me I would expect has come true. I work hard, I get paid well and I have only received great opportunities. The people are truly amazing. I feel like I'm working with brothers and sisters.

There's a mixture of some amazing people in the company and some that don't know what they want in life. I know what I want and I'm making sure that I keep pushing forward.
I worked with this company about two years ago and it seemed they were more interested in their story about sneaking into TIFF then anything else.

Not a big fan of e-mailing them an invoice of my services and them paying me from there - in short - no invoice no money

Do not take the close protection course, it actually does not do anything for you outside of the company. It will not further you in any way

Your best intentions are not in mind. Every person I've dealt with in upper mgmt has a crazy sense of entitlement

It was just an overall bad experience for myself as I gained no knowledge or anything that could ever help me out in the security filed.

Lastly: you WILL be standing for over 6 hours with no break, if you sit down or do anything to ease the pain of standing for hours they will give you grief about it
Pros
The joy of leaving the company
Cons
everything you could think of