Magna International
View all Magna International reviews

Magna International

Magna International Employee Review

Not Great

Used to be a good place to work but they are more worried about making a dollar then they are about their people or equipment. People work 6 days a week and Mandatory overtime every weekend.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great work atmosphere

Great place to work.. fellow employees are great to work with and all get along making daily tasks easier. Very helpful to new employees that are trying to learn the job.

Pros

Good work atmosphere
Same role

Fun workplace great people low pay

It was a great place to work were I learned many things I just think that the pay was too little. I felt like some of the things that they made me do was above my pay grade
Same location

Not a Career, just a job

If you leave home at home and work at work, this is a good place to be. Management is horrible and have their own agendas. If you want to get hi at work, this place offers it without worry of getting in trouble. Seriously. See it daily!Typical factory life, nothing new here. Drama, underpaid, overworked, and be ready to work overtime at a moments notice.Equipment is severely "band-aided" and the parts are never on hand. Magna motto: we never have time to fix it the first time, always have time to fix it twice!

Pros

There are some good people here

Cons

6 days a week, pay is lowest around, management are bullies, veteran red shirts are bullies, cell admins talk about their employees to other employees, lots more but not enough room

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magna International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement