MADD Canada

MADD Canada Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Stressful and lonely

Not a great job for those who like to work collaboratively. It was a lot of work for one person and not achievable for the amount of time given throughout the summer.

Productive and Collaborative

Each person had their own job and was very good at it, however everyone also had the ability to work together in order to produce amazing results in the end.

Insights into MADD Canada

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues

Easy job, poor management.

The job was straight forward and you work independently but the management and oversight was lacking. Other than that the work place environment was friendly and easy to work in.

Intersting and new

I got to experience what it is like to be on a professional set, I was an extra. Gained new experiences and had lots of fun whiles doing it, formed close bonds with new people

Rewarding

Self-fulfilling working with MADD Canada. The sensation of helping people, essentially all volunteer work in that sense, is one of the most rewarding things one can do.

A great volunteering opportunity

I was honoured to be able to participate in this fundraiser after the death of a student at my high school at the hands of a drunk driver. MADD is a great organization.

A great cause to volunteer for.

I had an amazing time volunteering for MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). The cause is very important and I learned valuable skills from organizing and helping at the charity run.

Excellent Organization

 Act as a liaison between the local MADD Canada Vice President and the Military Police.  Set up, promote and attend MADD Canada special events, i.e. BBQ’s, Candy Cane Check-stops, Red Ribbon Check-stops as well as monthly meetings.

Terrible place to work, little communication between HQ and field offices.

Oppressive place to work, poor communication between HQ and field offices. HQ scamming public with false advertising how charity operated. Donations mainly went to paying large salaries to HQ staff and not supporting victims. That was provided by volunteers.

Pros

Volunteers were great

Cons

Opened my eyes to corruption of charities and how donations are used mainly to make "CEO's rich.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MADD Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement