MADD Canada

MADD Canada Employee Reviews

Not a great job for those who like to work collaboratively. It was a lot of work for one person and not achievable for the amount of time given throughout the summer.
Each person had their own job and was very good at it, however everyone also had the ability to work together in order to produce amazing results in the end.
The job was straight forward and you work independently but the management and oversight was lacking. Other than that the work place environment was friendly and easy to work in.
I got to experience what it is like to be on a professional set, I was an extra. Gained new experiences and had lots of fun whiles doing it, formed close bonds with new people
Self-fulfilling working with MADD Canada. The sensation of helping people, essentially all volunteer work in that sense, is one of the most rewarding things one can do.
I was honoured to be able to participate in this fundraiser after the death of a student at my high school at the hands of a drunk driver. MADD is a great organization.
I had an amazing time volunteering for MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). The cause is very important and I learned valuable skills from organizing and helping at the charity run.
 Act as a liaison between the local MADD Canada Vice President and the Military Police.  Set up, promote and attend MADD Canada special events, i.e. BBQ’s, Candy Cane Check-stops, Red Ribbon Check-stops as well as monthly meetings.
Oppressive place to work, poor communication between HQ and field offices. HQ scamming public with false advertising how charity operated. Donations mainly went to paying large salaries to HQ staff and not supporting victims. That was provided by volunteers.
Pros
Volunteers were great
Cons
Opened my eyes to corruption of charities and how donations are used mainly to make "CEO's rich.