Mad Science of West New Jersey

Mad Science of West New Jersey Employee Reviews

Showing the only review
I worked here a few years back for a while doing aftercare and birthday parties. How much you make is based off how much you work. As a college student I was working about 3 Aftercare programs a week and about two birthday parties a week which would get me around $300 each period before mileage and tips. That is the typical average work load but the nice thing is that you can work as little or as much as you want!! If I had the time I wouldve worked everyday. If you are a high school senior or a college student looking who likes working with kids or wants to get into it, this is the PERFECT job for you. I learned so much about working with kids AND the company has a very strong presence. My experience at Mad Science has been nothing but a benefit to my career advancement. I have yet to come across a future employer who was unfamiliar with Mad Science. Amazing company ran by amazing people who employ even more amazing people!!!
Pros
Work as much or as little as you want to.
Cons
Sometimes requires more time commitment than expected.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mad Science of West New Jersey?