MAD Elevator Inc. Employee Reviews

Stressful environment
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 December 2018
Too much pressure for employees, no leniency. Management behaviour is not good with staff. so many changes and implementation needs to be done. Diplomacy on its peak.
Good overall environment
Buyer (Former Employee) –  toronto14 December 2018
Good place to work, Good people and a lot of growth in the company. Good place to showcase your skills with a lot of support from peers. HR is very good at what they do.
Pros
free events
Cons
high turnover
Something is better than nothing :)
Employee (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 November 2018
Company should Develop successful administrative strategies. Not a place for professional and experienced workers. They need to learn some coaching techniques to solve disciplinary problems in the company.
Home away from Home
Sales (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 November 2018
When you have to spend time away from family and work for a living, it is refreshing to be able to fit in to an establishment that is able to combine a professional and fun "Mad Family" atmosphere.

It is one thing to love what you do, but when you feel appreciated and valued as a team member, it fuels you to put in the utmost effort everyday. Being in the industry for almost 20 years, I have loved my job but dreaded my work environment, this is a welcome change!
Pros
Teamwork, Social Events, Company Integrity
Company that continues to grow and cares about its employees
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2018
Forward thinking company that continues to grow while the rest of its competition doesn't.

Big office with manufacturing plant in the back, everyone here is very friendly and easy to get along with. Lots of knowledge from many people who have been working in the elevator industry for a long time.

There is so much to learn that it will take 1-2 years to really get it all. Company spends a lot of money on keeping its employees happy with social events and just little things that make it enjoyable to come to work each day.

Salary could be a little higher as well as the benefits but they are working on both to give employees a little more. There is no micro-managing, no one breathing down your neck, you basically succeed based on your own work ethic.
Pros
Co-workers, lunch room, social events, no micro-managing
Cons
Salary, benefits
Good Place for new recruits
Project Planner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2018
Good Place to start your career. You will learn a lot in terms of fabrication and manufacturing processes. This is a growing company and you will also grow with it. However, growth is very limited after a certain point.
Pros
Company events
Cons
unstructured workplace, Super high expectations, High turnover
Great workplace for motivated individuals
Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2018
Great mix of casual yet professional work environment. Management tries their best to keep employees happy while trying to run an effective business. Constant growth makes this a fast-paced and challenging work environment, which is an ideal setting for some but not all.

Pros: Open-door policy, organized events, periodic free food (BBQs, fruit day, donuts, samosas, etc.), coffee machine, popcorn machine, ping pong & foosball table, health & safety training

Cons: Fast-paced and busy environment isn’t for everyone. With company growth comes changes in policies, but headed in the right direction.
Pros
Open-door policy, organized events, periodic free food (BBQs, fruit day, etc.), coffee machine, popcorn machine, ping pong & foosball table, health & safety training, newly renovated building w/access to public transportation
Cons
Overoll Very good company, Enjoy working there but salary is bit less
Wiring Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2018
Overoll Very good company, Enjoy working there but salary is bit less. Respect every culture. management is excellent. growing company. Supervisors are extra ordinary and knowledgeable.
Great Work Environment.
Jr. Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 September 2018
I have been with MAD Elevator for 6 months and it has become my favourite place to work. So many friendly and knowledgeable people under one roof. Management is very approachable and easy to get along with. This is definitely a place I could see myself working long term. I can finally say that I’m proud of the work that I’m doing. It’s very rare to find a job that you enjoy doing, MAD is that perfect fit.
Pros
Multicultural staff, progressive attitude, management that actually cares, benefits and up to date training for all employees.
Cons
Na
OMG worst ever.. they are not listening.
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 September 2018
No Security and safety No respect No dignity. Management needs to learn some manners, ethic and professionalism. People are working but not from heart.
Pros
Hardly 1, Coffee area
Cons
So many
24 September 2018

Thank you for the feedback. Health and safety of our employees is one of MAD’s main priorities.

While you may no longer be with us, we are very concerned about your feedback and want to hear from you directly to shed some light on your experience.

Please email us at hr@madelevator.com.

mechanical designer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 August 2018
Best Owners but worst HR and management
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga Valley, ON24 June 2018
Recently they made some changes in HR and it reflects badly to company reputation, before the environment was good. currently working in this company but looking for a job. Unprofessional and worst HR and management i have ever seen in my career.
Cons
HR and management
25 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. MAD Employees enjoy an open relationship with management including HR. We are disappointed to hear that you are not enjoying the changes that have grown MAD Elevator to its current heights. However, we understand that not all environments are a great fit for everyone. As a growing company, we know that our future is built through our people and we want to hear from you as our current employee. Our HR and management team invites you to speak to us openly and honestly so we can find what makes it good for you again.

Wiring Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga Valley, ON9 June 2018
professional envirenment
Mechanical designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2018
this is one of the fastest growing company of the country, the perfect place where to learn, required constant problem solving skills, good team, good people
Pros
good time
Cons
long hours, but time flies
First place I actually see myself staying long term
new employee (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 May 2018
There's definitely a lot to do, a lot to learn. People are nice and supportive. Going to work everyday is something I look forward to now in this place.
Fun work place, fair and open culture, lots of growth and opportunities
Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 April 2018
The new location and facilities make this a comfortable place to work. Co-workers are friendly and very open and helpful. Everyone seems very driven to succeed in their individual work. Management is clear on expectations but not picky on how you get there as long as we all do. Flexible hours, ability to work from home, table tennis, foosball, big lunch room with more than enough microwaves. We get fresh fruits from the farm every month. They just did Samosas last friday in anticipation of New Year traditions for tamil celebrations apparently an annual event that has happened for the longest time. Looking forward to more events to come.
it was a busy and productive work place.
Shipper/Receiver/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2018
i enjoyed working at Mad Elevator Fixtures and i enjoyed the varied work duties everyday and the people who i worked with were all team players. Overall i would say that it is a good company to work for.
Pros
fridays pizza day barbeques during the summer .
Cons
making excessive work schedules long hours and too small of a work area
Plant manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2018
Great place to start a career or energize your career. Many passionate people about what they do. Good work life balance. People are treated fairly. Senior management want to do a good job
Pros
great team
Horrible place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON10 January 2018
Horrible place to work

Management needs replacing, the owners are very good people.

I will not recommend anyone coming to work for this company
Pros
Elmpoyees are very nice
Cons
Management needs replacing
18 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The staff at MAD were saddened to read this review, however we understand that not all business environments are a great fit for everyone. As a fast paced and growing company, we do ask much of our team members – most enjoy the challenge. MAD has always maintained an open-door policy, and we encourage our valued employees to voice any concerns they may have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAD Elevator Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

MAD Elevator Inc. Reviews by Location