Macro Properties
Macro Properties Employee Review

Great place and people to work with

22 November 2019
I truly enjoyed my time working at Macro Properties. The ownership and management were fair and the culture was inclusive. It was easy to contact management and get answers and directions to deal with job related issues. It was a great team and I do miss the people I worked with.
22 November 2019
Same roleSame location
I have been in the company for a while, everyday is something to look forward to and is never boring. The company has been great in supporting their employees to enhance your skill set to be successful in your job. Awesome place to work for.
25 November 2019
My HR position with Macro Properties has been a highlight of my career. I enjoy working closely with our employees and Head Office team members on a daily basis. Our employees's wellness, training, work environment, compensation, health and safety, growth, engagement, and feedback, are all top of mind in every area of our business! Our managers are incredible leaders who value their teams.
9 November 2019
They had me driving my own truck all over City to multiple properties burning my own gas and creating were and tear on it. They always came up with excuses as to not having to compensate me for my gas or milage on my own vehicle. They expect you to be on standby on weekends or time off but refuse to pay you more than an hour peccall-out.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Macro Properties. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3