Macro Properties
Macro Properties Employee Review

Poor

9 November 2019
They had me driving my own truck all over City to multiple properties burning my own gas and creating were and tear on it. They always came up with excuses as to not having to compensate me for my gas or milage on my own vehicle. They expect you to be on standby on weekends or time off but refuse to pay you more than an hour peccall-out.
12 June 2014
My day starts with the regular customer's early arrival-due to early shifts they work, always a pleasure to see on a regular basis!
Whether for just a cup of coffee and a sandwich to go, or a full meal.

I've gotten along well with all fellow co-workers, and was sad when the company decided to close the business.

The hardest part of the job, was when a co-worker was a no show, and I had to work solo on a very busy day-of which was just about every day.

And for the most enjoyable part, was meeting different customers from around the world and seeing repeat ones on a daily or weekly basis.
Pros
Having the opportunity to do daily specials, and free staff meals.
Cons
Getting stuck on a shift by myself, when I have a no show coworker.
25 November 2019
My HR position with Macro Properties has been a highlight of my career. I enjoy working closely with our employees and Head Office team members on a daily basis. Our employees's wellness, training, work environment, compensation, health and safety, growth, engagement, and feedback, are all top of mind in every area of our business! Our managers are incredible leaders who value their teams.
22 November 2019
I truly enjoyed my time working at Macro Properties. The ownership and management were fair and the culture was inclusive. It was easy to contact management and get answers and directions to deal with job related issues. It was a great team and I do miss the people I worked with.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Macro Properties. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3