Mackenzie Investments logo
Mackenzie Investments

Mackenzie Investments Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

3.6Pay & benefits

Good place overall

Work is subjective, depending on which team you worked with. My team was very supportive and I had a good working relationship with them. I wanted to be considered for a sales position, but they didn't have any openings so I had to look elsewhere. The vacation time at the beginning isn't the greatest but after one full year they tagged on another week for time off. Benefits when I was working there were really good; however from what I understand there were some changes after I left. I hope that the work environment is still good overall.

Pros

Tuition reimbursment, good relationship with colleagues

Cons

Work through lunches sometimes or evenings to get work done, but were recognized for hard work.

Not a bad place to start, but limited room for advancement.

Work is team based, and your enjoyment and success is heavily determined by the other members of your sales team. Long tenure in the office, as such opportunities for growth are almost non-existent. Opinions of your direct manager have more impact on your performance bonus than actual performance does.

Pros

Pleasant co-workers, networking opportunities, exposure to product managers

Cons

Poor Management, office politics, limited room for growth, lack of real training program

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mackenzie Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement