Mackenzie Investments Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance ManagerReview this company
Quality Assurance Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 86 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Workplace culture is relaxed and good collaboration among the staff. Management are supportive but very goal driven. Hours are flexible although you are expected to be present during core hours. Company has a clear vision and the financial means to back their ambitious targets.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mackenzie Investments?
See more Mackenzie Investments reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mackenzie Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 86 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Mackenzie Investments with
Questions about Mackenzie Investments
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Mackenzie Investments? What are the steps…3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Mackenzie Investments?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Mackenzie Investments?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Mackenzie Investments?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Mackenzie Investments a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered