Mackenzie Investments Employee Reviews for Infrastructure SpecialistReview this company
Infrastructure Specialist1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 86 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Due to being an internal IT organization within a group of financial institutions, it is rightfully a highly regulated environment. The result is that as an infrastructure specialist, you will find yourself spending well over 60% of your time satisfying change and incident documentation requirements... not necessarily doing technology work which could improve internal or external services. This is probably true of any organization within a regulated industry; but it is important to keep in mind when you are seeking a career path.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Mackenzie Investments reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mackenzie Investments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 86 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Mackenzie Investments with
Questions about Mackenzie Investments
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Mackenzie Investments? What are the steps…3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Mackenzie Investments?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Mackenzie Investments?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Mackenzie Investments?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Mackenzie Investments a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Mackenzie Investments?One person answered