Mackenzie Investments

Mackenzie Investments Employee Reviews for Financial Analyst

Even though, I didn't have work/life balance when i worked at Mackenzie, i really enjoyed working with the management team. They have open door policy and very open to any question you may have. Salary is low compared to market rate and didn't get paid overtime. Ended up doing lot of extra hours without getting paid.
Management team is very supportive and approachable. Work is always really busy for me especially because we are short staffed (manager and Senior Analyst left during the busiest time last year). The hardest part of the job is to trying to do two people's job, having to work overtime everyday and not having work-life balance. The best part of the job is the learning opportunity. Since we are short staffed, management team relies on my work a lot. Therefore, i get an opportunity to prove myself as well as work closely with the senior management team. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking new projects and leading it. The tight deadlines motivates think more efficiently and the challenge brings the best in me.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons