Mackenzie Investments Employee Reviews

Mackenzie Investments
RESP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON12 December 2018
Good place to work for.
Training process was great and individual attention.
Learned a lot and enjoyed working.
Nice location and very centrally situated.
Good place to work at
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 September 2018
Working here for a year now. Job security is bit debatable but work culture is good. Colleagues are very cooperative. Processes and procedures are evolving for good.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Job security
Great company to work with
Client Relation Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2018
Great company to work with; great environment, and lots of opportunities; Professional Contact Centre with full skillset training; Training camp was fantastic!
Great work experience. Productive & lots of fun with my colleagues at work.
Fund Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 August 2018
I have learned many work experiences from the company. I've been grateful to be an employee of this prestigious company. I started as a contract employee. After a year the company gave me a chance to be a full time permanent position as fund accountant. It will always be in my heart & mind all the good memories of being a part of this company.
Pros
Career improvement
Cons
Short of staff
Good company and management
FUND ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 August 2018
This is an overall good company, good pay and good management. However it is a smaller company therefore not a lot of opportunities for advancement. Work/life balance in Fund Accounting is almost non-existent but that's true for almost all companies in the industry.
Great contract job
EDM Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2018
I took this job as a 6 month contract. The staff were very friendly and I got all kinds of support that I needed to be successful. I was offered to work overtime and I took the offer, and made good money.

Most importantly, my experience in Mackenzie built the bridge to my next career opportunities.
Great people to work with
Data Integrity Control Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2018
People at Mackenzie are great to work with. Due to aging and dated technology, work can be overwhelming at times and causes challenges with work life balance.
Pros
good people
Cons
poor work life balance
Excellent company
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  180 Simcoe Street, Toronto21 May 2018
People were very friendly, ready to help each other. I've learned how to manage my time and the managers provided excellent support to their employees. They make sure that every individual were given proper training to ensure the employees will provide great customer service. Acknowledging and recognizing the employee's contribution to the team. Free lunches and dinner during RRSP months. Even though sometimes I feel exhausted, still I was happy to be working with this company. Also, you can bring your partner/friend to Christmas party :)
Pros
Company parties, Souvenirs and Free Lunches
Cons
No comments
Professional Company with confidence
Client Relation Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
Developed the followings:

· Ability to recognize opportunities for sales growth and process improvements;
· Providing effortless experience through first contact resolution and building rapports; Ability to adapt APAC model through phone calls;
· Professional understanding of all registered account types, such as RRSPs, TFSA, RESPs, Locked-in plans;
· Professional presence and attire to increase clients’ confidence

Good work & life balance;
Winning Culture
SUPERVISOR, CLIENT OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 April 2018
Management really guides you and helps you grow but don't get me wrong you have to show the initiative. Co Workers and work life balance is good. Great location as well right in the heart of downtown.
Excellent company!
Senior Program Consultant, Shareholder Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
Mackenzie gave me my break into the industry! Learned a lot from some of the best. The people are absolutely awesome to work with.
One of the best learning experiences of my life.
Pros
Awesome benefits, staff are treated well, work life balance
Cons
Nepotism at its finest
Amazing Organization
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
Great organization with dynamic culture. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow. The compensation and the benefits are adequate. The management is great and always listening to the employees.

I think Mackenzie Investments is the best company in Canada and I am proud to work for this company and be able to contribute to its success!
Productive environment that stresses quality work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
The company culture is well balanced between having fun and doing hard work. Working under the power corp umbrella has benefited Mackenzie within the last 5 years. The company has seen exponential growth in sales in recent years and with it comes a new culture and drive to become Canada's premier investment company.
Great company with industry leading compensation.
District Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 November 2017
Company is ideal for self- starters looking for industry leading compensation. Company provides strong network of resouces and co-workers for support to achieve sales targets.
Nice workplace but challenging
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2017
Challenging to gain information from peers. Unstable processes.
Friendly management, awful worklife balance. Lessons learned, one needs to be more firm and express their knowledge and skills to be valued as a team player.
Constant flux
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2017
Change of 3 CEO in 8 years cause restructuring and unstability. Each new CEO changes management and IT department constantly changes responsibility and procedures.
busy workplace
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2017
it is a very busy workplace. most employees are overloaded with work assignments and pushed to work long hours and sometimes over the weekends and holidays.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Great job culture and working environment
Supervisor, Portfolio Administration (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 August 2017
Mackenzie Investments has an excellent workplace culture and balance. The company provides various opportunities to grow as an individual and motivates employees to update ones skills and advancement of careers.
Pros
Excellent workplace culture
Cons
Salary
Positive work environment
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
Standard call centre job, you will receive lots of training and support, standard benefit, salary on the lower end. Team leader will provide regular one-on-one coaching session with you to help you improve. Expect to learn a lot about different types of CRA-registered savings account.
good
Internal Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 June 2017
It was a great experience. Hours are great, pay is good, and the people are amazing. Very smart employees and management is committed to retaining them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mackenzie Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2