Mackenzie Health Employee Review

View all Mackenzie Health reviews

Mackenzie Health hospital is a very good workplace, its fun and lots of skills to learn while on duty.
Registered Practical Nurse - OHU (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON19 July 2013
A typical day at work is always busy but very challenging. I have learned vital skills in OHU, such as: incident reports, sick time, wsib case mngt, immunization & immunity status and etc. The management style is always changing for the better in this hospital. The co-workers are friendly, respectful and has excellent work ethics. It's for sure one of the most multicultural & family oriented hospital environment. Every single day of work I treasure and I enjoy as I will carry all these experience with me along the way in order to be a very good and effective nurse.

Other Mackenzie Health Employee Reviews

Typical hospital environment
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 May 2018
It's a busy workplace often with urgent needs and unexpected duties. There's always lots to learn. The environment allows nurses to work independently. There's a good mentorship structure for junior nurses.
Financial rep
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 May 2018
It wan a nice place to work, the time I started. They changing a few time the management team, it was challenging to seeing people got laid off.
Any how it was a great experience .