Mackenzie Financial

Mackenzie Financial Employee Review

View all Mackenzie Financial reviews

Professional workplace, efficiently run and managed
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 December 2014
Working at MacKenzie Financial was a very positive experience for me, even as a short-term contract employee.
Management was very professional, ensuring that all employees were kept up to date on the day to day business of the office. I enjoyed a great relationship with my co-workers, which was a good, positive mix of people.
As the job itself involved data entry, the hardest part was pushing through the monotony of the job. At the same time, he most enjoyable part was seeing those very tasks through and ending the day with the satisfaction of a job well done.
A good company with a ot of respect for their staff, full-time or otherwise.

Other Mackenzie Financial Employee Reviews

Focused workplace
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2019
I was always busy but I always had support. The team would help with workload and the project SME's would provide answers to questions. Sometimes there would be conflict but this would only be due to people feeling passionate about what they were doing.
Pros
Good support to get answers needed to do my job
Good people to work with
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 October 2018
Good place to work. Management and team members were supportive. Good knowledge base and ticketing system helps to execute and be informed without much search
Pros
Team Support
Cons
N/a