Maan transport

Maan transport Employee Reviews

A very good company to work for.

Run by 2 young people.They are very understanding and knowledgeable.Throughout the year this company has very consistent loads.I enjoyed working there for 3+ years.

Good company to work for

Overall it's a good company. Pays well and pays on time. They always keep you busy. Currently working here and would recommend new people to join the company as they treat you like a family.

Very good company to work for

I have been in trucking industry since 2007 and worked for several companies through this time spam. i would say Maan Transport Ltd is one of the best in Calgary Area. They are very consistent through out the year. when is started with Maan Transport i had so many things going around in my mind about them but with in a month i realised that they are one of the best. i would definately recommend them.

Good people and a good place to work

I enjoyed working with maan trnasport. They kept me busy when market was slow. They have very consistent loads. I definately recommend everyone to work with them.

Not a good place to work.

Always have safety issues. Used and old trailers. Keep money while conversion of diesel expenses from USD to CAD. Always tell you to cross the weight station when it is close. Never get pay cheque on time. The cheque is always less than your expectation. No one can work here for more than 2 months.

Pros

You can get job here even you have no experience in trucking, or unable to get job anywhere due to bad driving history.

Cons

Unsafe and old trailers.

Best place to work

Overall it's a very good place to work friendly and flexiable environment, paid second pickups and deliveries paid layovers after 24 hours. 24/7 dispatch.

Pros

Paid 2nd pickups and deliveries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maan transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3