MRI Coughlin and Associates

MRI Coughlin and Associates Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Great Benefits, Friendly Staff, Low Salary, Heavy Workload

Friendly staff, great benefits but not much free time to use them, commute takes 1h15, longer in winter or heavy traffic. For me, the salary is not worth the wear & tear of car as well as cost of gas. Our 1 hour unpaid lunch makes the day longer, for my 7.5 hour pd day, I'm away from home for 11.5 hours, no life! With experience and time, I'm sure the workload will get easier to handle but it's one year and I feel like I can't keep up, in my one year in our department, I've seen 5 employees quit out of 9.

Great place to work. However, salary is not great but the benefits are paid by the company. You work really hard for your paycheck. Each department has their own click.

Pros

Paid Benefits

Cons

Low Salary

Insights into MRI Coughlin and Associates

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast pace environment

You need to be able to multitask with efficiency and work in a very fast pace environment with minimum errors. People are mostly friendly and positive.

Pros

benefits

Cons

extremely busy

Good place to start a career.

Privately owned company with great Board of Directors. Good place to get experience when starting a career. Be prepared to work hard while learning the trade.

Stressful and micromanagement

most people at this company are unapproachable and not friendly. management is always on your case wether you are productive or not. Work environment is stressful.

Efficient and structured

Coughlin and Associates is a very structured environment. They have high productivity and results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MRI Coughlin and Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement