M3 Personnel Employee Reviews

3.7Job Security & Advancement
Enjoyed working with the Ownership
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC25 April 2016
Great People to work for! Ownership was open to all possibilities of how to increase sales. They where easy to work with and expected open communication.
The best place they sent me to, was Recochem. there I acquired precious experiences.
labourer (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC13 July 2015
I was working in different shifts in Recochem. I learned working with blow molding machine and packaging as fast as possible. Management was providing a perfect place for working. They relied on my responsibility and my co-worker's responsibility to see the objective is met with very little direct management. My co-workers were very helpful to me when I started my job there and transferred the knowledge necessary for the job to me. Overall there was a positive atmosphere of work environment.
As I like to acquire new experiences, all parts of the job was enjoyable. I did not feel any hardness, as in fact the new conditions are challenging and I enjoy dealing with challenges and find my abilities in different conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M3 Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3