M2 Tile and Stone

M2 Tile and Stone Employee Reviews with Jobs

Lots of growth opportunities

Great place to work if you are looking for a long term position with growth opportunities. It's a smaller company with a family business environment. Everyone is positive and works together towards one common goal.

Lively workplace with room for growth

My personal experience working at M2 Tile & Stone has been very positive. It has a family feel environment with room for organic growth and opportunities. I was able to learn from all departments and areas of the company to gain new skills and find my strengths. I experienced a lot of personal growth and career growth very quickly and I look forward to continuing to grow here.

Pros

Organic growth, flexibility, colleagues, management

Insights into M2 Tile and Stone

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

My experience there

Kind co workers, mostly calm environment. Boss/Owner of company has superiority complex, doesn’t pay his employees what they deserve. Based off what I’ve experienced and my opinion not a good place tow work at in the long term. Also boss is watching cameras throughout warehouse on a huge flatscreen tv in front of desk it’s

Pros

Nice co workers, easy going environment

Cons

Boss, low wage, constant turn overs

Awesome workplace environment

-Positive environment for learning opportunities and growth within the company. -Great staff and management, super understanding and encouraging. Management takes interest in your experience as their employee and values your contributions.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at M2 Tile and Stone?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M2 Tile and Stone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement