M2 Tile and Stone

M2 Tile and Stone Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

Lots of growth opportunities

Great place to work if you are looking for a long term position with growth opportunities. It's a smaller company with a family business environment. Everyone is positive and works together towards one common goal.

Lively workplace with room for growth

My personal experience working at M2 Tile & Stone has been very positive. It has a family feel environment with room for organic growth and opportunities. I was able to learn from all departments and areas of the company to gain new skills and find my strengths. I experienced a lot of personal growth and career growth very quickly and I look forward to continuing to grow here.

Pros

Organic growth, flexibility, colleagues, management

My experience there

Kind co workers, mostly calm environment. Boss/Owner of company has superiority complex, doesn’t pay his employees what they deserve. Based off what I’ve experienced and my opinion not a good place tow work at in the long term. Also boss is watching cameras throughout warehouse on a huge flatscreen tv in front of desk it’s

Pros

Nice co workers, easy going environment

Cons

Boss, low wage, constant turn overs

Awesome workplace environment

-Positive environment for learning opportunities and growth within the company. -Great staff and management, super understanding and encouraging. Management takes interest in your experience as their employee and values your contributions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M2 Tile and Stone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement