LXRandCo Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
toxic and dishonest
Alberta Brand manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 April 2018
If I could give negative stars I would. Worst company I have every worked for. management is toxic. I found 2 fake bags in our inventory and was told to ignore it. everyone who was there for close to a year were often let go with no warning. I actually filed a suit with alberta labour board and won, and the company has yet to pay money owed. do not work here.
Great Concept
Boutique Manager (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON1 February 2018
LXRandCo sells vintage pre owned luxury handbags & accessories. This was a great concept & I enjoyed working there & dealing with luxury items & building clientele
Pros
Got Promoted in 5 months
Cons
Work never ended even after leaving the work place
Awesome environment
Story Teller (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON15 July 2017
Typical days at work are not hectic. It is a calm environment with amazing co workers. Training has improved tremendously. Company is a bit messy, need to work on organization. Learned a lot about product knowledge, fashion and better developed my communication and customer service skills.
Need more employees to make hours more flexible.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Non Flexible hours
Productive and fun workplace. Fast paced and friendly environment. Strong team dynamic
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2017
LXRandCo feels like a family.

Everyone supports each other and works hard to reach success in all endeavors.

All supervisors are very approachable and always available to help.

The objectives of the company, of each department, and of each individual are clear, and everyone works hard towards the same goals.

The Company is growing fast, so I have learnt the importance of being organized, autonomous and pro-active.

It often happens that sudden tasks come up outside of the usual day-to-day routine, so its helpful to always be prepared for the unexpected!

LXRandCo offers a lot of fun and upbeat "outside the workplace" activities, to help keep up morale and to reinforce a strong team dynamic.

The company also offers fair salaries, medical benefits,a pension plan, and a great vacation policy, so all managers are very well compensated.

LXRandCO is a great place to work!
Pros
Unlimited Vacation time
Cons
Constantly changing environment