LXR&CO

LXR&CO Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Do not waste your time
I worked at LXR & CO
for a short time must of been the strangest experience ever.

The manager and the co worker in store were pleasant and nice. The business is slow and boring.

You are give about 30 different passwords to enter different things. They seem to always come up with a new way of doing things. When you do product knowledge you have to watch the weirdest video of the president and team member from the head office.

You receive about 5 emails a day about things that do not concern you.

The clients were the best part but the company is odd. They are not very stable.

Always come up with a new way of doing things. New rule , new wrapping method,new sales approach, new display. Get things right once and for all. I find they are not very professional in how they handle employees.

They are back stabbers not to be trusted.

They used me for holiday season then fired me right after and this was suppose to be long term as I left another job to work for them.

Big mistake!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Ugly old environment
Untrustworthy company
Unfortunately this company is very untrustworthy. They act very kindly but backstab you little by little. Nice colleagues. No benefits and temporary job (even though they do not disclose that to you) be aware and good luck.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Benefits, hours, Hq, management, sales goal
Nice company but bad management
The concept of the company is really good. I loved the work in general, and it's pretty easy to sell bags and jewellery when u know the products. But I found the formation very poor. There was no really training. They should hire less but invest in people who knows how to really deal with employees and invest more time on formation.
Pros
pay per hour is good
Cons
commission system complicated, long hours
Customer relations
Fantastic young company on the rise fo further success. Excellent group of young professionals all excited and in love with their jobs. One of the best companies I have worked for.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LXR&CO. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4