Lux Windows and Glass Ltd

Lux Windows and Glass Ltd Employee Reviews

Best work place

This place has exemplary leadership! From president down to the employees. Beat workplace I’ve ever worked for and I’ve been to many. If I didn’t move from Alberta, I would have never left Lux!

Pros

The environment and people.

Cons

Love my job, but be prepared to work hard if you want more

I have worked for Lux Windows for 10 years now and I started near the bottom, but when I enquired about moving up, they set their standards and requirements for what I wanted everytime. I'm now a solid employee with awesome job security and have moved up the ranks and have learned so much about our product. Everyone there in management is basically family, and everyone else is treated like family. Ownership is extremely friendly and always greets you with a smile, whether you're a worker in the factory in the back, or working in the office. There is high stress to what we do because we have an excellent product and our customers come to us for high standards, and our major basis of our company is customers first. So keep that in mind when applying. The bar is set high for every employee. We however do not have much of a slow season in the 10 years I've been working there. A couple days off for field guys in extreme cold. But thats few and far between. I love this company and working for it. I've been able to say that directly to our GM and president, and owners because they are so available to talk to. Good luck!

Pros

Great job security if you work hard.

Cons

More is expected of you than most any companies given your salary, but the trade off is job security.

Family Business

Best place I have ever worked in my life. So grateful. It's easy to work for a company when you believe in the product you are selling and know that all of your coworkers are providing the highest level of service because they all feel the same way.

Pros

Great culture and energy

Very good price and great customer service

Very good tim and good way to buy windows from local and experience company. They have more installer than any other Reno company in Calgary and also in Alberta.

Service Tech

Lux Windows is the first company that I have worked for that sincerely cares for their staff. The culture is amazing, love my coworkers. The management is involved in the day to day activities and is open to feedback and suggestions from all of us. If you are looking for a great place to work with great people, this is the place for you!!

Pros

Benefits & Training

Dangerous and incompetent

This work place is dangerous and incompetent. They brake labour laws, promote rivalries between departments, and don't care about big safety problems. In all not a good place to work if you don't want to get hurt.

Pros

Some of the co-workers are great to work with.

Cons

Pore management

Administrative Assistant - Reception relief

Family owned and run business with many experts in their field. I enjoyed the daily challenges and developed an appreciation of testing processes for a new ERP system being put in place..

Pros

100% Benefits paid

Front Reception and Administration

Awesome place to work Family owned and ran company Learnt all office procedures at this position.

Pros

Great work environment

Jobs at Lux Windows and Glass Ltd