Lux Windows and Glass Ltd

Lux Windows and Glass Ltd Employee Reviews for Service Coordinator

Best work place

This place has exemplary leadership! From president down to the employees. Beat workplace I’ve ever worked for and I’ve been to many. If I didn’t move from Alberta, I would have never left Lux!

Pros

The environment and people.

Cons

Love my job, but be prepared to work hard if you want more

I have worked for Lux Windows for 10 years now and I started near the bottom, but when I enquired about moving up, they set their standards and requirements for what I wanted everytime. I'm now a solid employee with awesome job security and have moved up the ranks and have learned so much about our product. Everyone there in management is basically family, and everyone else is treated like family. Ownership is extremely friendly and always greets you with a smile, whether you're a worker in the factory in the back, or working in the office. There is high stress to what we do because we have an excellent product and our customers come to us for high standards, and our major basis of our company is customers first. So keep that in mind when applying. The bar is set high for every employee. We however do not have much of a slow season in the 10 years I've been working there. A couple days off for field guys in extreme cold. But thats few and far between. I love this company and working for it. I've been able to say that directly to our GM and president, and owners because they are so available to talk to. Good luck!

Pros

Great job security if you work hard.

Cons

More is expected of you than most any companies given your salary, but the trade off is job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lux Windows and Glass Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4