Lush Cosmetics Employee Review

View all Lush Cosmetics reviews

Okay job
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC7 April 2019
I REALLY did not like the people there, they were rude but still very "Okay". The clients were always satisfied. I worked at Cash mostly but sometimes on the floor. The hardest part of the job was to remember all the ingredients, I did love to do the demos.

Other Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews

fun
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC21 June 2019
very chill and u get lotions and bath bombs for free sometimes. talking to people and constantly follwoing them to make sure everyone is helped is kinda hard and some people are so mean about it.
Pros
free products
Cons
asking so much info
Good work environment provided you stay at entry level
Floor Leader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 June 2019
Lush is a company currently going through a lot of changes that they do not know how to handle properly.
They promote a healthy work/life balance, while also insisting that full-time employees not have any availability restrictions (ex. Thursday evenings off).
The HR department is practically non-existent, and each shop is run completely differently depending on the whims of the manager in charge.
If you're looking for a full-time position, I would not recommend it simply because of the internal drama, but staying at an entry level position, which is typically casual hours is fine.
Pros
LGBT inclusive, generally welcoming environment
Cons
Unpredictable hours, Flaky standards, Unorganized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lush Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2