Lush Cosmetics
Happiness score is 79 out of 100

Lush Cosmetics Pay & benefits reviews: Production Assistant

Work culture is great. They're passionate about safety, creativity and inclusivity. But they should give benefits and fair pay rates to their seasonal production workers as well.
They paid very good Everyone is ver kindly Hsmsbddnnskgkzjashgsnkzkzxbbdsmsddsjiahsueiwdhsisjbddnjsksbddhkssbxbxzksdhgdjwkwjsydjswkhdhdjsjzcuuskwbee
The culture has changed a lot in the past fews years and it is much more corporate and less employee and people focused. The brand itself is great and they offer a subsidy on transit and a good discount (the products are amazing) but it is very hard to move up unless you are in certain circles and the pay is very low and not a liveable wage.
Pros
TTC subsidy staff discount
Cons
Low pay, hard to move up
As a seasonal production assistant at Lush I only got 3 full months of working in the warehouse. During those three months, I really fit in and wish I could stay. I always felt comfortable and safe, while the work itself was just as comfortable. I was able to complete each task and loved everything about it! I would highly suggest working as a seasonal at lush.
Pros
3 breaks, salary bonuses
Cons
Standing all day
Lush is a great place to work. the work is fun and you get lots of free products. and theres lots of flexability if you need time off. just sucks that the contract is only seasonal and its hard to become core staff.
Pros
free coffee and lush products
Cons
only seasonal
Really great environment. Support from managers, geared towards employee satisfaction. Great benefits for hard work and team production. Problem solving mindset.
it was nice to work at lush if i could go back i will because all the team lea are nice they not yelling at you they make you feel comfortable and it easy to make friend
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long break
I enjoyed my time at lush manufacturer, I could come back if could. I did good teams and good team friendship. only in bubbles have to be careful about the teamleaders.
Its an okay job, not much room for growth, pay is not great, lots of good people here though. I wouldn't recommend it as a long term job. Fairly disorganized, not much appreciation for the workers who work extremely hard.
Good: The workplace culture is very good, everyone is treated fairly and equally. Group teamwork is very important, especially when completing timed quota products. Very fun environment. Good and respectable company. It has a lot of variety to offer such as good benefits to employees. Bad: It a competition to be hired.
Pros
Pays vacation
Cons
Competitive and very fast paced
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lush Cosmetics?
diverse work environment helpful co workers great benefits manager was very compassionate and understanding i learned alot about sales and marketing and i learned alot about ethical campaigning and vegan cosmetic products
Pros
free Starbucks and free staff lunches
Cons
long hrs of standing
Easy job Perfect timetable for student Great benefit Friendly worker Interesting job and lots of fun Amazing and beautiful products
Pros
Free foods sometimes
Cons
Stand for long time
"Happy people make happy soap" is one of Lush's oft used catch phrases. But it's one they authentically live by. Although I was there as a seasonal hire, and my position with them was just three months, it was very impactful. They seem to genuinely care for their employees, at every level in their company. They show this in concrete ways, by giving financial bonuses, having great amenities (like a free starbucks machine in the large break room), giving permanent employees full benefits, giving out tons of free product, throwing one heck of a christmas party, putting on events that often benefit the community for all employees to participate in... You get the idea. They also show they care in the way they interact with you on a daily basis. The management is engaged, approachable, communicative and positive. Although it's a huge company, everyone seems to be valued. The area I worked in was called "Bubbles" and we manufactured mostly bubble bars start to finish; from making the mix to packing it up. The actually work itself is very fun, although you do have to work quickly at times. Thanks mostly to the good vibes, this is usually exciting and makes the day go by very quickly (by "day" I mean 3:00-11:30 as they have three shifts of people working around the clock during the christmas season, and I was on the afternoon shift). I would definitely work for them again, and I would recommend anyone to work for them as well. If all companies as successful as Lush operated they way they do, the world would be a better place.
This is the best place i ever worked and learned a lot as it was my first job ever. Good people and benefits provided my the company.
Easy-going staff and management, this is usually a good thing, although can be lacking if you actually need something from them. Lots of variety to avoid getting too repetitive. Perks for full time employees such as paid transit and opportunities for courses, travel etc.
Managers are friendly and no stress about your work No discrimination,flexible hours
Pros
free coffee, milk
Cons
seasonal
LUSH employees will tell you that they have fun at work. They are not lying. I've only worked there for a month as a temp but it was the best month of work in my life. Management really goes out of their way to make the employees feel comfortable at work and the atmosphere is very fun.
Pros
Company events like bowling and free lunches
Cons
low salary but its worth it
Great place for advancement. Fun people to work with. Very productive. High standard of products and services.
Pros
free bees/staff parties
Cons
physically demanding