Lush Cosmetics

Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

I hated having to leave this position because it was such a wonderful job!! You really learn a lot and there is constant development of skills and lots of incentives. I wish the pay was more though for the amount of work and effort that goes in to helping customers. Far above any other company out there in terms of customer service! Lush really practices what it preaches and isn't afraid to be different.
Great! Experience, would recommend to a friend or anybody who is interested in working in a safe and constructive work environment as well as having a fun time in the progress
I worked seasonally at lush over Christmas and I loved every shift I had. The full time staff are all so lovely and caring. The company alone takes care of their staff so well with benefits and fun programs!
Amazing on-the-job training. The management was great and understanding. Met a lot of great people and learned a lot about Lush Cosmetics' values. Benefited a lot from the employee discount!
The company takes pride in their staff and offers many opportunities to move up the scale of internal jobs. Great work environment and accommodating with hours.
Working here is great you really learn how to build personal customer relationships and people skills, hours however really vary to a lot or none at all. The job really helps you learn efficiency, and how to apply your product knowledge to each individual person and their needs.
Pros
great work environment, easy access to learning tools
Cons
hours vary a lot.
An overall great place to work, especially for students or first time positions. Gives great, extensive training, truly believes in policies and ethics. The only issue I had was very few hours and shifts.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Few hours