Lush Cosmetics

Lush Cosmetics Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

I had an excellent time working at lush. fun management, my typical day working with lush wash busy fun and lost of different sweet smells. the most enjoyable part way the cut bath stuff that come in every month.
Interview was easy, have open availability and you're pretty much certain to get the job. Training is online, which is easy, plus theres a handful of in store training hours dedicated to getting to know christmas products, as well as how to demo and sample. Pay is above minimum wage at my location. The only thing i truly dislike - and this could be a huge deal breaker - is the culture. Everything is almost artificially upbeat and nice. I saw someone else say if you're not ready to "drink the koolaid" then you won't fit in, and I agree with that 100%. I'm exhausted by the end of shifts purely because I feel like i HAVE to upkeep a smile and positive energy every single minute of every single shift. if you're looking to get a job as lush because of the 50% employee discount, just remember that there isn't any limit to samples as a customer :)
Great company to work for! Wonderful culture and great work life balance. Competitive salary, and great opportunity to develop yourself. There are wonderful internal opportunities.
LUSH treats staff very well, great environment and customer service. The energy is always high and positive in the shop.
LUSH is a cosmetics company that values their employees and strives to have the utmost ethical practices in all that they do. With LUSH you are not just working retail. You are standing for your values and educating consumers on animal rights, human rights and environmental rights issues. You get the sell products to be proud of, that are effective and not only make you feel great when using them, but also make you feel great the moment you buy them because of all that happens behind the scenes.
Staff was wonderful and a great overall work experience. I was respected and a valued member of the team. They made sure all my needs were met and were understanding of my availability.