Lush Cosmetics
Lush Cosmetics Employee Review

Great at the beginning

4 September 2020
When I first started the culture was great and it was fun. In the last couple of years new management has really screw it up. Lack of leadership and experience really brought the company down. Sorry Lush has changed!
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free product
Cons
Dead end job - no advancements
7 September 2020
Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Management can be extremely pushy. Sales ambassadors are forced to go up to the customer multiple times and are forced to push the costumer into buying more than they want. Selling as much as possible is sometimes more important than what the customer wants. Lots of extra work to do outside of work. No commission but expected to work as if there is. The employee discount is 50% off almost everything.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Toxic management, Bad work/life balance, No commission
13 June 2020
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
It made me realize my capabilities and I never thought of being a leader anywhere. But working at lush I wish to become a team leader there. There is no discrimination, everyone is always welcomed.
Pros
Good benefits
16 April 2020
Production Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
A nice place to work, unfortunately I couldn'y continue because I changed my city. The employees are friendly, I fear being a basic principle of the company. The supervisors motivate at all the tim, give encouragemente, in addition to wonderful smell that factory has.