Lush Cosmetics
Lush Cosmetics Employee Review

Best job ever

12 July 2019
This job had helped me come out of my shell, it had made me environmentally aware and helped me become a better person. I have so much respect for this company and what they stand for. The environment was amazing. my co workers were absolutely amazing, like a second family. They pay and benefits were amazing as well.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
The environment and ethics
Cons
nothing
7 September 2020
Same role
Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Management can be extremely pushy. Sales ambassadors are forced to go up to the customer multiple times and are forced to push the costumer into buying more than they want. Selling as much as possible is sometimes more important than what the customer wants. Lots of extra work to do outside of work. No commission but expected to work as if there is. The employee discount is 50% off almost everything.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Toxic management, Bad work/life balance, No commission
26 June 2020
Same role
Sales Ambassador (Current Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Stand by their values to a T Equal opportunity employer Room for growth Excellent virtual training & guidance Great discount Will work gif them again at any opportunity
6 November 2020
Same location
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
They use cult in their branding for a reason. You have to have full time availability for part time/casual hours. Pay well but you don’t get hours and can’t get a second job. If you don’t eat breath and sweat everything they stand for you don’t stand a chance. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get anywhere with this company. I was there three years, was promised four promotions where I received only one measly one. Promotions aren’t based on how long you’ve been there, or how well you preform, it’s based on if the management thinks you’re fun to be around. They act like it is a privilege to work for them. Run far away.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
Bad management, they don’t value your personal life, not a sustainable wage, really only good for teenagers.