Lush Cosmetics
Lush Cosmetics Employee Review

Absolutely an amazing place to work!

22 August 2019
I worked seasonally at lush over Christmas and I loved every shift I had. The full time staff are all so lovely and caring. The company alone takes care of their staff so well with benefits and fun programs!
7 September 2020
Same role
Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Management can be extremely pushy. Sales ambassadors are forced to go up to the customer multiple times and are forced to push the costumer into buying more than they want. Selling as much as possible is sometimes more important than what the customer wants. Lots of extra work to do outside of work. No commission but expected to work as if there is. The employee discount is 50% off almost everything.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Toxic management, Bad work/life balance, No commission
26 June 2020
Same role
Sales Ambassador (Current Employee) - Oshawa, ON
Stand by their values to a T Equal opportunity employer Room for growth Excellent virtual training & guidance Great discount Will work gif them again at any opportunity
14 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
I hated having to leave this position because it was such a wonderful job!! You really learn a lot and there is constant development of skills and lots of incentives. I wish the pay was more though for the amount of work and effort that goes in to helping customers. Far above any other company out there in terms of customer service! Lush really practices what it preaches and isn't afraid to be different.
  1. Absolutely an amazing place to work!