The staff were really ,really friendly and patient . Even though it was a loud office, since they had the production factory in the same building . Add 25 other phone ringing and people talking in different languages . STILL was amazing to be working in since every co-workers had kind of the same values .
So incredibly friendly and supportive. My partner and I both deal with mental health, and on a really bad day for them I told my manager and they sent me home immediately to let me help him- no side eye or comments or any negative thing, just "go help them"
The environment is very chaotic and draining. Rude upper staff. Nobody cares about you if you’re a seasonal worker.
Fun, upbeat, exciting and challenging
The environment is very friendly because everyone tries to make new comers fell welcome to to the and there is a lot of guidance provided by the seniors of the workplace. Although people are quick to make friends in the workplace, that doesn't stop the workers from being productive and doing there jobs because at the end of our shifts we would have finished all of our orders for the day.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Lush Cosmetics?8 people answered
- Does Lush pay you for your training shifts and you receive commission for the sales you make?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lush Cosmetics? What are the steps along …6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What is the dress code at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Lush Cosmetics about how to improve the company?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- How often do they hire groups of people for their "rushes?"5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered