It is casual
Black and white
Black and/or white. Mandatory apron (given to you). No grey, maybe cream (depending on the store). Colors on a white or black t-shirt is allowed as long as it can be hidden by the Lush apron. No logos or offensive material allowed. Colored tights, ties and accessories are allowed. Some stores have "dress up days" when you can dress in pink like the Snow Fairy line, purple like the Sleepy line, etc. usually around the holidays.
Tank tops and shorts are allowed.Any shoes as long as they're closed toe and comfy. I usually wore comfortable black jeans or trousers and a black or white t-shirt. I had a colleague who wore black skirts and dresses.
Prepare to be covered in glitter.
Business Casual - Jeans and a dress shirt
- How should you prepare for an interview at Lush Cosmetics?8 people answered
- Does Lush pay you for your training shifts and you receive commission for the sales you make?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lush Cosmetics? What are the steps along …6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Lush Cosmetics about how to improve the company?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- How often do they hire groups of people for their "rushes?"5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered