New management. They're far too complacent.
They need to adopt a more reasonable way of hiring seasonal employees. Many are extended on a month to month (sometimes week to week) basis for more than double their initial contract. You can work for almost a year with next to no notice when they do terminate your contract. The good work environment keeps people around with the hope that over the long seasonal period they will be hired for core positions (and people are led to believe there are more positions available than there actually are).
Train managers on how to train. Have the education team actually reach stores or create a bigger education and development team.
I genuinely think they're doing a great job.
Listen to the associate feedback, train management better
- How should you prepare for an interview at Lush Cosmetics?8 people answered
- Does Lush pay you for your training shifts and you receive commission for the sales you make?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lush Cosmetics? What are the steps along …6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What is the dress code at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- How often do they hire groups of people for their "rushes?"5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered