If you're applying to the Toronto factory, apply online. They are a paperless factory, so they will have your resume. Be ready to do do an almost job fair circuit.. they want to see what are your strengths are when it comes to the factory.
The actual interview was about five minutes. Nothing stressful.
Job stock interview call email and cleaning part -time
Know the products and be yourself. they want happy, fun, loving people.
Know about the company and what they stand for.
Mostly about teamwork and staying bubbly and happy.
Keeping a friendly customer experience and continuing a friendly work environment.
Know a bit about the products and company already, do your research, be outgoing and stand out. Lush looks for people who make an impression.
Learn about the company, they are very interactive with social issues and events in the world. It will give you an edge if you understand what they stand for and what they do beyond "You guys make soap right?".
Go in with your personality ready to shine. Must be prepared for a group interview, and know how to make yourself stand out in the crowd.
- Does Lush pay you for your training shifts and you receive commission for the sales you make?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lush Cosmetics? What are the steps along …6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What is the dress code at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Lush Cosmetics about how to improve the company?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- How often do they hire groups of people for their "rushes?"5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered