Training are paid, we also get bonus depending on the production target.
Training is paid. You also get hourly. You don't get commission in the factory.
Yes Lush paid for my training shifts and since I worked in the factory we get bonuses for the labour.
Training is paid. There is a bonus structure where everyone gets more money if the shop hits targets, rather than commission for individual people.
There is no commission, as it is a factory job, and of course they pay for training, and full salary.
Paid training and hourly pay
- How should you prepare for an interview at Lush Cosmetics?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Lush Cosmetics? What are the steps along …6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Lush Cosmetics?6 people answered
- What is the dress code at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Lush Cosmetics about how to improve the company?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- How often do they hire groups of people for their "rushes?"5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lush Cosmetics?5 people answered