LUMACARE

LUMACARE Employee Reviews for Support Worker

great community setup.The clients are lovely and nice. staff aren't that cooperative and mostly do not welcome new staff easily. You eventually surviv
Luma Care staff team are very caring always looking out for for their clients needs as well as employees. Their day programs are awesome and motivated I will recommend lumicare the number one choice.
good place to work with ive been with them 5 years, the manager down to supervisor and team lead are approachable. Staff are friendly accomodating. an
My experience at Lumacare was nothing but positive. Everyone made sure I was welcomed properly and had efficient training. Management did their best to accommodate their employees and was always willing to discuss any concerns. Meetings and training modules were easy to understand and competent. Cultural diversity was very much present in the staff.
Some of the staff are nice to work with, while some are two faced. The management are out of touch with the real world and staff turnover is extremely high. Too much politics and red tape going on, and you could loose your job if you are not liked by any of the senior staff members. The salary is quite poor compared to other non-profit organization around, but nonetheless it is a great place to get an entry level job and build professional experience.
Pros
Calm and friendly work environment
Cons
Bad Management, Poor Salaries
A typical day at work may be hectic, however, the panacea is that I am very happy because I put smiles in peoples' faces. Working at Lumacare can be fulfilling considering the fact that members of staff are amiable, receptive, warm and cooperative,
Pros
Touching people's life, Putting smiles in peoples' faces
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LUMACARE?