Lululemon Athletica Employee Review

View all Lululemon Athletica reviews

Overall amazing experience with natural ebbs and flows
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlingame, CA3 September 2013
There is the retail aspect of working for the company where you are cleaning the store and folding yoga pants. However, lululemon athletica offers much more to both their guests as well as their employees. The company values your personal well being and balance and pushes you toward your goals and living your best life. The hardest part of my job was managing requests from both upper management and my educator team and learning how to satisfy all. I learned so much from the company about being an entrepreneur and evaluating the needs of the business.
Pros
free workout classes
Cons
schedule- nights and weekends

Other Lululemon Athletica Employee Reviews

Great Company Culture
Seasonal Educator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 May 2018
The management team at Lululemon really encourage you to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to be creative with your solutions to various customer concerns. I had a great time working here seasonally!
Best place I have worked.
Lululemon Seasonal Educator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 May 2018
Overall Lululemon was by far the best place I have ever worked. It taught me so many amazing attributes about how to run a business, and be very professional but to still have fun at your job. I am so happy to have gotten the opportunity to work there seasonally, and would recommend any one to apply there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lululemon Athletica. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3