lululemon athletica
Coronavirus update
Information from lululemon athletica:

lululemon athletica Employee Reviews

Canada170 reviews
Excellent experience while working at lululemon. Amazing workplace. Cooperative authorities. Perfect place to work. Clean and peaceful work environment.
Pros
Best place to work
Cons
You can’t get anywhere if you are not one of the favourites. It’s very click-ey and a toxic environment. It was not good. I miss the discount and “some” of the people but I’m glad I’m not there anymore.
Be weary of accepting facility management role with Lululemon supply chain. Certain person trying to move up in the company and will lie to push his agenda to do it with help of relative and past co-worker working together within the maintenance department. No support from HR, upper management or AP in dealing with the toxic enviroment and will lead to your demise within the company. Good luck!
Lululemon Athletica UK was such a welcoming environment. I thoroughly enjoyed working there and met some amazing friends. The corporate culture is focused on living a healthy lifestyle not just physically, but mentally.
The culture at Lululemon is all about having a work-life balance. This encourages the staff to look after themselves and in turn, they provide great customer service to their employees and third-party vendors.
Productive and fun workplace with table tennis, gym, yoga studio and showers! People are courteous and fun is one of their core value. there is a lot of opportunity to grow and hardworking individuals are rewarded.
Lululemon is a great company that helps develop its people and community. It is more than just a clothing brand - it is a pillar in our community that makes authentic connection its main goal.
Pros
Good team environment
I enjoyed my time with this company. From the interview, training to your first shift, you learn so much especially the importance of community, self-care, and connection. The team at my store was extremely welcoming, provided you all the necessary tools to feel comfortable being your authentic-self to inspire and educate others.
A step above other retailers in the fashion industry. They truly value their people at all levels within the company. Their culture is fun, collaborative, and fosters entrepreneurship.
The day-to-day job as a Store Manager at lululemon is fast-paced, every changing and grounded in FUN! You are challenged to develop yourself and your leadership consistently and bring your team along the journey. I learned skills to evaluate and grow my business and was challenged to always consider Guest Experience. This position is more than just a job, it become a pivotal opportunity for you to develop and grow yourself.
I absolutely love this company and all that it stands for. They truly take care of their people, offer so many resources and tools for self development and the culture is extremely goal oriented and collaborative.
Excellent company to work but some Managers are worst than I thought, they won't accept their mistake and they will mark your mistake to use it against you when times come up.
The perks of the job are great and the people are kind. If you are going to work retail this is the best place to work! Training was in-depth about culture and the products, you learn a lot. The company is well run from the top down
Awesome company for individuals in university. The job culture is very strong and people really love going to work. The discounts are amazing, as well as the perks - monthly allowance for working out at different community gyms. There is not a lot of movement in roles.
I only worked as a seasonal educator at a pop up shop over the holidays, but I am devastated that it closed. The managers were amazing, really treated you like individual humans and cared about you as a person. Great benefits like sweaty pursuits, and constant education about new product that was rolling out. No complaints whatsoever.
Firstly all IT teams at lulu are different
they don't have assigned desks

if you are full time you are comfortable and don't have to work much

If you are a contractor you need to befriend all possible managers because they change all the time. :)

no, you don't have to do yoga every day.

Yes you can wear yoga pants to work.

yes you get the discount, even contractors once a year.

Problem: management is half asleep, and when they wake up they start making sudden unmotivated moves. And they hardly consult with staff about their decisions, well they only consult their "friends", not the accountable people.
Pros:
-You get paid fair and get discounts.

-Additional benefits

-Consistent feedback

Cons:

-Cult like culture

-Favoritism

-Floor Leaders were lazy and often got annoyed when asked for help

-Intense training focused on their beliefs; not actual work
11/10 would love to be invited back. productivity was tricky at first. lululemon's values and culture helped me realize and start to action my personal goals.
I had amazing experience in lululemon distribution centre. I worked as general warehouse associate position at lululemon distribution centre. If i get a chance to work there, I would love to work there.
Great culture, great benefits, and great pay for retail! workplace culture can be diminished by a poor store manager. Little chance for career advancement in Ontario, Canada. Especially if you are trying to relocate to a head office (SSC).
Staff and co-workers are great, always positive, and a great team to work with. Management needs improvement on communication skills, honoring availability times, scheduling is always a problem and taking responsibility for their mistakes.
Pros
Frontline Staff
Cons