Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Working at Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc: Latest Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc Reviews

Canada83 reviews

classroomchildgrowparentsupervisorgrowthstaffsupportive

People are great but needed to work long hours with low pay

My coworkers were great and the children are truly the best part! but I disliked that we are working long hours and getting 30 min. break most days. I also wished they payed us what we deserved... there's barely any difference between what they pay an RECE and ECA. I would look somewhere else if you actually went to school and got your diploma... its just not worth it.

Pros

Staff are friendly and kind, good benefits

Cons

long hours, low pay, always short on staff

Don’t waste your time applying

These people will waste your money and time on boarding you only to tell you they don’t see you as a good fit. You can don it all right and they will still find an issue . It’s such a waste of time . You can spend your money for a police check only for them to say we’re good and no thanks . The person training you is literally a waste of time . Their so unprofessional. Don’t waste your time applying here . You will get the run around . Worst place I’ve ever seen.

Insights into Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive work place

I really enjoyed my time working at Lullaboo. The management staff is amazing and supportive, in addition the work environment provides room for professional growth and development.

amazing environment, excellent place

Lullaboo is an amazing environment to work in. To form such meaningful relationships with your colleagues, children, and parents while working at a job you love is priceless. Along my journey I have learned a lot and grew to become a better staff. I have improved my strengths while correcting my weaknesses as well, such as my familiarity with technology. I’m very happy and honoured to have worked in such a facility and greatly recommend it for anyone considering Lullaboo.

Love the kids and the atmosphere

I love working here, we get monthly appreciation from management. I like the benefits that we have as employees, I also see that management all worked their way up from the classroom so looking forward to grow with the company

Thank you for being supportive and cooperative workplace!

It is a pleasant experience to work with Lullaboo! To me, the standout features are the supportive team that is giving me a chance to grow in the career, the HR team is professional and cooperative, the workplace environment is encouraging to share feedback, the IT team is affording a great support through the day, the staff's compensation and benefits is good too.Thank You Lullaboo!

Amazing place to Grow

I have been working with Lullaboo for a while now, and have noticed a couple things, People are genuine and they care about you and your growth. It is a hard task to be an ECE but with determination to grow in my field I feel that this is the best place for me. They are a large company who looks within to promote growth. I can't wait to grow here!

Great Place to Work!

Lullaboo is an amazing place to work! They have supported me through my journey as a RECE to my role as a Program Coordinator. They have a friendly environment and great staff and management! I love working for Lullaboo!

Pros

Great work-life balance, great management, supportive environment

Amazing experience with Lullaboo

Love working with Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center. Best experience ever, all inclusive environment. Provides many oppurtunities to grow. Amazing!!!!

Pros

Monthly staff aprreciation

Wonderful company

Lullaboo is a great company to work with!I have been with Lullaboo for 6 years during my interview I was hired on the spot which was very exciting! I first started off in a preschool classroom and got promoted to the training specialist for all York region campuses. I’m now the supervisor of one of the locations.Lullaboo gives employees a chance to grow and helps them through there employment with schooling, workshops and many more ways to enhance your learning and growth. Lullaboo has benefits such as dental, eyes and many more Lullaboo is a great warm welcome nurturing atmosphere. Everyone is very friendly welcoming and makes you feel comfortable. I consider Lullaboo my home and my family!

Amazing workplace

At Lullaboo there is excellent opportunity to learn and grow. I enjoy working with Lullaboo. It's a great company, multicultural, supportive team and great environment. I would recommend others to apply and join the great team at Lullaboo.

Pros

Benefits, wages, incentives, opportunity to grow

Cons

Amazing childcare, with so many opportunities.

I currently work in HR, however i started in the classroom many years ago. There are so many opportunities for growth and they truly care about their staff and support you in terms of reaching your goals.

a good workplace really recommended

I would recommend to work at Lullaboo. Great company culture; supportive colleagues; and great environment. Super attractive and fast growing business.

Amazing place to work!

I have been with this organization for over 6 years and thoroughly enjoyed my time working with great team members and an amazing atmosphere and friendly culture. Lullaboo has excellent opportunities to learn and grow with exceptional training and mentoring. They have an apprenticeship program and helped me with my tuition to get my diploma, which helps me financially. Lullaboo is a great place to grow and enhance your learning each day!

great environment to work

I have only been working at lullaboo about 4 months now in management, but I can say that the people I work with have been so helpful and made my transition from my last job feel smooth and easy . They are team players and the people around me have really showed me that they want me to succeed . I can also see that they care about the rest of the staff as well through interactions I’ve seen and by having a monthy employee appreciation day where every person receives a little gift as appreciation for all the hard work they put into lullaboo. Though my own observations i can tell the environment is a positive place to work at, and to learn for further growth in my career.

Long hours high expectations and underpaid

Got fired for taking time off to take care of my sick baby . Then justified there actions by saying I wasn't a perfect fit . Wouldn't recommend a single soul to work here so high-school am glad they did me a favor i really tried to love this place so much and ignored the redflags.

Pros

Resourcesful

Cons

Long hours underpaid

Highly stress environment

The kitchen is extremely small,they don't have enough kitchen tools for so many tasks,they don't have a kitchen helper so it means you'll be the cook and the dishwasher for the whole facility which I think it's unbearable. I don't recommend this job I had not even to my worst enemy.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Work overload is too much

Would not recommend working at the Beach's Toronto Location

I can not speak for other locations at Lullaboo Nursery and Child care Centre but my experience at the Toronto to Beach's Child Centre Location was quite negative. When I first started working there everything went very well, they trained me and were very helpful I was learning quite a bit. It was like most Centers loud , fast paced with long hours but my colleagues were friendly and very professional. However there were some red flags that I over looked such as the janitor quitting without any notice. Management didn't seem to rush to hire someone as a month passed and they still expected the Educators who were working 40-45 hours a week to rush and clean there large classroom's each day. Furthermore they had inconsistent staff which didn't sit right with me as one the Educators that helped train me had only been there for three months. Another Educator left to return to her pervious job... a huge red flag. During that time all though I was exhausted and very underpaid I was okay in the classroom and with the people I was working with. I was then asked if I would be okay with moving to another classroom, I was new so I didn't want to say no (A big mistake on my part) After that everything became worse. As my colleague's were sometimes nice sometimes rude not easy people to work/communicate with and one of them would try and put most of daily workload on me and the other Educator while they just sat there. As Lullaboo has work tasks for the Educators to complete each day before a certain time. Which is not safe as at least one of the Educators has to have their eyes off of the -

Pros

Some staff, They offer you hands on training, they follow the covid guidelines well

Cons

Under paid the company pays you the minimum, Long hours, some difficult staff and daily workload without time to complete it.

If you like your field of work, then it can be fun and satisfying.

The company does try their best to get the best things for their staff and the children in the centre. The company has a lot of resources like perks for staff, benefits, programs to help you save money and help you get to the next level of your career whether its in a higher position or higher level of education. a typical day at work is greeting the kids with love, give them their basic needs, then have some fun with them. I've been doing really well so far and im good where I am.

Pros

beneifts early, $, room partners become friends.

Cons

restrictions due to covid

It is excellent experience working with the lullaboo and nursery child care centre

Relax and supportive atmosphere and believing in team work. I enjoyed working here, Management is very supportive. Excellent place to work and grow within this organization.

Amazing place to work!!

I cannot express enough how amazing this opportunity was for me. I felt EXTREMELY supported through the training process. All of the staff felt like family and supported one another. The day would fly by because of the schedule and activities. The best part about the job was that you get to build so many relationships with staff and students. You also get to plan your own activities to do with your class.

Pros

positive co-workers, supportive management, company focuses on staff appreciation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement