Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc

Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc Employee Reviews

Best childcare, very clean, super professional overall. The classrooms are nice only if they are maintained well by teachers. Good resources provided to the educators. Good benefits, good work culture, pot lucks, annual big christmas party, small work celebrations. Just sometimes can be a stressful environment, staff can get treated unfair, sometimes you are not sure what is happening if you want to grow because there is no proper communication but depends on the supervisor. However great business.
Pros
Free Lunches, Clean Facility, Tech Savvy, Professional, Great Benefits, Good Work Culture, Understanding about life emergencies
Cons
Company only pays minimum wage with government added pay. Growth in the company is a hit or miss, management is up and down with how they feel about you not stable
they ask can you work 40 to 44hrs per week.They operate by ratio so if its 1:8 then you get send home right away. They treat your bad if you say "no"
Pros
some employees are nice
Cons
Hourly $14.00, Provincial Childcare Wage $2.00, General Operating Grant $2.00 They have been taking money out of the government grant.
Great experience working with the children but they play favourites and will only promote people who are horrible with the children and in the classroom also only cause they will go into the office and be friendly with the supervisor instead of taking care of the children . They will fired a staff because their fav staff will tell them too.
Pros
Children and parents were great
Cons
Pay, playing favourites, management, supervisor, not enough hours
It was okay working with l Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc. They need to be more organized. They need to more open to their teachers and correct them nicely.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
bad team work
A very professional company and management. All staff is friendly and helpful. Supervisor support the staff and help to accommodate. Strongly recommend.
The worst place for working ,They don't care about teachers ,l don't recommend this place to anybody to work They ask teachers to do everything such as washing dishes, cleaning washrooms, bringing food from kitchen.they never ever appreciate non ECE teachers .l have experience as a teacher assistant in lullaboo more than 2 years it was worst time that l have in my life.
Great atmosphere, Helpful in achieving growth within the company. Management takes the time to train you and answer any questions you may have to help you advance your career
When I first started at Lullaboo, the staff and supervisor made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. Now I can say that they are honestly my second family. They provide lots opportunities to grow and the children and their families are a pleasure to work with.
I have worked for Lullaboo for almost a very and was a recent graduate when I joined their team. From the beginning they have been very helpful and encouraging. Starting out I was very nervous but they helped me to understand my potential and give me the tools to get there. The programming and daily reports are inputted into the computers and ipads, it is easy to understand and learn the system. They show their appreciation for their staff in many different ways and also help staff out who wish to go back to school in a related field. The work environment is very friendly and supervisors and managers are always willing to listen and help out! I have really enjoyed my experience with this company!
Lullaboo is not only a safe environment for the children but also for the educators and janitorial and kitchen staff. We all feel like a big family and that’s because this is the message that we always see from the directors and managers. Lullaboo has played a great role in my life. I have been working with Lullaboo for eight years. Lullaboo has helped me to grow and learn; I started as a French teacher and my manager proposed I complete the apprenticeship program. I did my ECE through Lullaboo as they offer $1000 towards tuition every year, no matter what you want to study to pursue your career. Employees also get other great benefits and perks. Lullaboo always offers employees the opportunity to grow, they hire supervisors internally and work hard to support classroom educators to grow within the company. Lullaboo has a Mentor program that helps any new educator to integrate into the classroom and the company. The Mentor spends two consecutive days with the new hire to explain to them everything we do on daily basis. It is great hands-on program that helps all new employees to feel more comfortable as they settle in. Lullaboo also has a Quality Team and their responsibilities are to ensure that educational programming meets Lullaboo standards and support each classroom team to always keep improving. They also ensure that the classrooms are filled with a variety of materials and an abundance of age appropriate toys, loose parts, art supplies, etc. I love coming to work every day. I highly recommend Lullaboo if you wish to have a great and stable career. It’s more than - more...
I worked at their Mississauga location for almost 2 years and when I told them I had to take time off because I had to have surgery they fired me for it and then made up an excuse as to why they fired me
The programming is Tech savvy. They help the employee reach their greatest potential. I loved working with the children. The management is despicable. They spy out everything you do, interpret it for their own advantage and don't care if they hurt you in the process. In other words, they don't have a problem falsely accusing you and it's their words against yours, so there is nothing you can do. You're better off working for yourself.
I have been here for awhile now. It's a wonderful place to work. The staff are all friendly and the supervisor is supportive and helpful. The families are amazing as well. The daycare is beautiful, clean and well maintained.
I have worked at Lullaboo for almost 7 years and during this time I have been provided with all the tools I've needed to grow in my career and as an individual. I was able to have the support in getting my RECE, having the tools to grow, build relationships, learn more about a field that is ever changing and so much more. The most important thing to be is that Lullaboo makes me feel like I am part of a family and something bigger. The most important key to life when it comes to work is making sure that you are happy every morning going in rather then dreading the fact of having to work, and I know that everyday I go to work I am excited and ready for the new challenges waiting ahead of me.
Pros
- Great benefits and perks to employees!
They don’t care about their staff and they do have their favourites over there. This was one of the worst work experience i’ve ever had in my Life . I would not recommend anyone to work there........Management of lullaboo is really bad .
This company does care about their employees. There are times the directors come around and ask the staff if there is anything they can do to make their jobs easier, more rewarding and a better way to balance person and work life. They prefer to promote from within so there is equal chance for everyone. They have workshops to further your education, apprenticeships, benefits and much more!
Lullaboo is such an amazing childcare to work for Lullaboo is like a family everyone is outgoing caring and there for each other. Lullaboo makes you feel rewarded and makes you feel that the management members and staff care for you. They are always there to hear your thoughts and ideas and put them into action. Lullaboo has an amazing support system and will always be there for you each step of the way.
Management covers for each other. If they don't like you, they will let you go for no reason. Later you find out it's because you are not from where they are from (background country). They favour staff that sucks up and doesn't speak up for themselves.
For those who want to progress with their careers, there is plenty of opportunities and support to do this at Lullaboo. They give you the chance to grow and develop. Also very welcoming.
Very well organized institution, paycheck is always on time. Great management of resources. They recognize and appreciate a job well done and offer opportunities for growth . I'm glad to join Lullaboo family.
I have been working here for four months, and I feel this place make me more professional and I can see so many opportunities to grow up and learn, the employees always are friendly with me and supportive. I enjoy every day that I come to work. I notice that in Lullaboo worries for improve the benefits for the employees.