Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc Employee Reviews

Very good management
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2019
Very well organized institution, paycheck is always on time. Great management of resources. They recognize and appreciate a job well done and offer opportunities for growth . I'm glad to join Lullaboo family.
Good opportunities and perfect enviroment
Administrative staff (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 October 2019
I have been working here for four months, and I feel this place make me more professional and I can see so many opportunities to grow up and learn, the employees always are friendly with me and supportive.
I enjoy every day that I come to work. I notice that in Lullaboo worries for improve the benefits for the employees.
Workplace Culture
RECE (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 October 2019
Lullaboo has a family atmosphere. I have been working for Lullaboo for over 1 yr and I love my job. The management team and everyone is great to work with, I have grown and learnt a lot from everyone. Lullaboo also provides opportunity for furthering your education while working.
Lot of work and politics
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 July 2019
Management push you to go through there agency, to get subsidi from government and after subsidy goon , you are goon too amount the pay you not enough. They don’t reimburse you for any thing . I spend almost 100$ for police check and some medical they require which is not covered by ohip and the did not reimburse nothing
Pros
Lots of back stabbing
Cons
Changing the schedule as they like it . Catting of hours
A great place to work!
Teacher's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 February 2019
Working at Lullaboo has been a great and rewarding experience for many reasons. First of all, the children make every day special. They are always eager to learn and play, making you feel special from the moment that they enter the classroom to the time that they leave. Further, the parents are very kind, appreciative, and always have a big smile. Lullaboo also has the best staff and management team. The supervisors are always available to provide help and support whenever needed. My co-workers are now like my family; we help each other every day and grow together from one another’s ideas and experiences. Lullaboo definitely is a great place to work; I cannot say enough good things about my experience. Here, you have a chance to grow professionally and personally, while enjoying the work you do. I really love working at Lullaboo and I would highly recommend it!
Pros
Great environment, personal and professional growth
A great place to work
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 February 2019
Pros
Great environment, personal and professional growth
Amazing place to work!
Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 February 2019
I am full-time RECE in the Lullaboo who recently have started my job in this company. I was familiar with rule of the center very soon and always try to follow up the rules. I am happy with my job, supervisor and management. I love working and spending time with children. The center has a friendly environment and I enjoy working in this environment.
Pros
Good benefits, Opportunity for growth
Cons
No cons for the company.
Grow in job experience
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 February 2019
It is a good place to work. It gives you an opportunity to grow in job and personal experience. They are very kindness, respectful, and helpful. Thank you Lullaboo for gives me the opportunity and believe in me.
Productive and great work place
Preschool Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elgin Mills, ON7 January 2019
Great place to work amazing staff and management team lullaboo is like a family! They understand all concerns and take them into consideration. Lullaboo gives you a chance to grow with them and is Great with children and family also! They provided healthy meals for children and great benefits for staff and their families!
Great experience
RECE and management (Former Employee) –  Ontario2 January 2019
I started at Lullaboo as an RECE teacher in the classroom. management are quick to see potential in their staff and offer to expand their knowledge in the child care field through workshops, etc. I was fortunate enough to learn from the best people who sincerely care for the growth of their staff. I was part of a wonderful team who never failed to keep aiming for the best in terms of developing children’s experiences about the world.
I cannot say enough good things about working at Lullaboo. They really helped me grow as a person and as an educator. They are open to new ideas and support their staffs all the way.
All in all, i had a great experience working for this company. I surely experienced challenges in the work place as all jobs do and the management team (my supervisor, senior supervisor, directors, compliance manager, and more) were always there to support me in pushing through the challenges that comes with the job.
I parted ways with the company for my own personal growth and up to this day, I still think of how much they have impacted my life.

Thank you Lullaboo!!!
Pros
Great working environment, supportive co workers and management, good benefit
Best company to work
2nd Year Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Mississauga Ninth line31 December 2018
Lullaboo is best place you work with helpful staff and great kids love and care for everyone sporting you to achieve your goal improve your career encouraging all staff to grow up studing and working at the same time which is very good offering .thank you Lullaboo Nith line encourages everyone to work with
great company to work for
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Mississauga heartland30 December 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
Pros
great benefit
Cons
There is no con with this company. Everything is just great
Professional and pleasant place to work.
cook assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 December 2018
Now 1 year working for this childcare center, it's been a pleasure going in every morning to work and seeing all those precious children smiling back at me.
Working as a team in our center has made my experience a professional and pleasant one. Our supervisors assist and offer guidance throughout our work day. Our kitchen supervisor is always available to help and ensure quality food service for the children.
As a team, we all come together to make this childcare center a positive atmosphere for everyone.
Pros
team work
Cons
One of the best daycares I have ever worked in
Head Chef (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 December 2018
I have worked for Lullaboo for about two years. I started in a different location than the one I am at now, and when I asked to switch to a location closer to home, the management was very accommodating.
Working for the largest daycare in all of Ontario, I am lucky to work with a great team of staff and management that all work together to make sure all of the jobs get done. We have a team that are dedicated to Quality Assurance, working with staff to ensure that programming is of the highest quality and that the kitchen exceeds safety expectations.

We have quality, organic food that is prepared on-site daily, available to staff and children. We strive to ensure that the children only receive the highest quality of food and care.

At the same time, I myself am a parent at the center. My son is part of the preschool program, and during his time here, I have seen numerous improvements in his cognitive and interpersonal skills. Through the center's programming, as well as extracurricular activities that we have, I have seen incredible growth in him, and I am thankful to the tremendous support that I have received both as an employee and as a parent.

I am thankful to every level of management that come together to ensure that the children's safety always comes first.
bestest company to work for
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 December 2018
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management.
Cons
Non
produtivite and fun among workes
Head Chef (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 December 2018
very good environment which kids are very comfortable and parents as well ,while management getting along with us as well. the work culture is amazing ,very busy and energetic on my side in the kitchen my most enjoyable part of the job is making those delicious meals for the kids and stuff and getting the chance to also play with the kids and hang around with them as well .
Pros
quality products are bought by the company
Cons
standard hours
Great Company!
Educator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 December 2018
Lullaboo is a wonderful company to work for. Everyday is a well communicated one on one with children, staff and parents. The management team continues to be very professional and leaves themselves readily available to help, the staff are friendly and the overall atmosphere is quite amazing. I have devoted myself fully to the nurturing and development of infants, toddlers and preschoolers. I truly love working for Lullaboo and I would highly recommend it!
Great place for growth!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 December 2018
I started with Lullaboo childcare in June 2017 in one of the Brampton locations. As the company started to grow they began to open more centres and I decided to move from Brampton location to the new Mississauga location (heartland). This was a great experience for me as in RECE in the classroom I got an opportunity open a brand new classroom, which then lead to helping out in the office. This experience lead to a promotion to junior supervisor at a centre! If you are looking for a job where you can grow and learn new things this is a great place to work!
Amazing place to work!
Early Childhood Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton and Mississauga20 December 2018
I currently work at Lullaboo and absolutely love it! The centres are all beautiful and management is great. If an issue arises, they are eager to help resolve it in a timely manner! I have been here for over a year now and it is amazing. I have made lots of friends throughout my work here and the kids are great! :)
Pros
great environment!
Best Company
RECE (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 December 2018
Lullaboo is one of the best companies I have ever work for Ive been here for almost 5 years. They offer a lot to the staff like benefits and $1000 towards bettering your learning. They have a quality team that goes around to rooms and helps the rooms with anything they may needs to make sure the quality is still there. They always have growth and opportunity to move up with the company. I would recommend Lullaboo for anyone to work at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lullaboo Nursery and Childcare Center Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4