Lufthansa InTouch Management reviews

Happy to go to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 September 2018
Staff are welcoming and take time to introduce themselves to new hires.
As a recent graduate, I am able to use my education and feel confident in my contribution to the organization.
Management and leadership teams are committed to providing a positive work culture for employees. By proving opportunities for professional development/advancement, internal and external social opportunities and actively listening to employee needs and wants.
Pros
Welcoming environment, health and dental benefits, flight benefits, flexible work hours, free parking for staff, safe office, 40 hour work week, positive about change
Cons
Lack of natural light
9 October 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback, we're proud to offer many benefits to our employees and have such a welcoming environment to all.

Dont waste your time & effort with this company
Bilingual Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON2 September 2018
First of all they lie alot about the work being flexible. Whenever we had conference where we needed someone to listen to our struggles they will train us for something else. In the course of the 2 years I was with them I was trained for General Reservations, Miles and More, Web Support, Error reporting, serving both the European and American region etc and all for $15. When I reported tech issues they would not be able to fix it which made my AHT less. They are very unprofessional and racist!
Pros
Cons
Lies, Unprofessional, Bias
19 September 2018

We're sorry that you didn't have a positive experience and we take your comment seriously. The situation you describe does not reflect our inclusive culture.

Do not do it.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON26 August 2018
You are just a number. Management is only out for themselves and not the employees. They pretend to listen but do what they want anyway. There is no work life balance at all. Scheduling is a joke. Pay rate for the position is absurd. You are truly better off flipping burgers then getting yelled at by irate customers.
Cons
Scheduling, usless management, rate of pay
19 September 2018

We understand that schedules often demand flexibility and availability, but customer service requires that our representatives be available when customers need us.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. You chose to stay employed with us, please come see us with your concerns, our doors are always open and we put a lot of energy into creating a great work environment and providing a pleasant work experience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Home Based really?
Customer Service Consultant - German Speaking (Former Employee) –  home-based29 March 2018
Very short training , they don't prepare you for the job enough
Nobody to talk to when problems occur hard to forward call requiring su attention
Benefits start after 6 month
Dental only after a year
They have good flight benefits BUT not enough off time to use the flight benefits ever
Have to work every holiday no long weekend ever
Highly regulated, what is the point in home based when every min you are working you are monitored and hours and scheduling is the same as office environment.
Pros
home-based, Approachable Friendly Management.
Cons
Low pay, Low Morale, highly regulated
19 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We know that the job can be challenging. As for schedules, we understand that they often demand flexibility and availability, but customer service does require we be available to our customers as they need us, 365 days a year. You are eligible for a day in lieu anytime a holiday is worked.
Home based is scheduled as if you are in the office with the perks of not having to commute to the office. It is not ideal for everyone.
Good luck with your future endeavors !

Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON7 February 2018
This is not the average call center and every day I was able to deal with a variety of customers and requests involving their travels. I loved my team, Team Leader and the work atmosphere. There were two committees working to come up with new and fun ideas all the time. Management was always approachable and open to ideas and suggestions. I wish I could have stayed, but due to family obligations had to leave. When I can, I wish to return.
Pros
Great team, Approachable Management, Travel opportunities, Growth opportunities, Meeting new people
Cons
No immediate shops in walking distance
19 September 2018

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your time here with us. Hope everything with your family is going well.

Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON25 January 2018
If you enjoy not being able to help people and like being ridiculed and measured on your inability to help the customer cause your training is inadiquit and the support system that your to have is not there. The pay does not match the work.

Children as supervisors is a bad combination.
Pros
Non
Cons
Sucks
19 September 2018

I am sorry you had a negative experience. We are continually working on improving our training for both new employees and our management team. We will continue to move forward with this.Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Pays the bills
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 July 2017
People are nice, work becomes monotonous. Great benefits difficult to take advantage of. Limited understanding of job issues by management, more concerned on reducing costs.
AMAZING Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON25 July 2015
This company offers a variety of shifts to meet everyones needs. Management is easily approachable and understanding. Lots of room for advancement. Overall a wonderful place to work!
Pros
Low Pay
Cons
Wonderful Company, Approachable Friendly Management.
19 September 2018

Thank you for the great review! Employees are the backbone of our success, so your comments are really appreciated :)

Professional and Quality Service Oriented
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 January 2015
Enjoyable workplace with great benefits and understanding and supportive management. Team and Quality oriented. Team base, lots of room to improve your knowledge and skills and to move upwards within the company.
19 September 2018

Thank you for your great comments! We are always pleased to see that our efforts to create a great working environment are recognized and appreciated.