Lufthansa InTouch Employee Reviews

Not the best work experience
General Reservations (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON1 May 2018
High expectations with minimum wage pay. The training period alone is enough. Most companies that hire push you to achieve success so long as you give it your all. At Lufthansa this is not the case, requirements to stay hours late to complete tests, taking time away from your family (again only paying min wage). Amazing benefits but a better job for single or retired people. A vast amount of information to intake with little time to be tested on it (setting you up for failure). Lack of scoring an 80% or higher on tests can result in dismissal of position. Felt more like school than a job.
Pros
Benefits, perks.
Cons
Long hours, lack of support, min wage, poor training.
Home Based really?
Customer Service Consultant - German Speaking (Former Employee) –  home-based29 March 2018
Very short training , they don't prepare you for the job enough
Nobody to talk to when problems occur hard to forward call requiring su attention
Benefits start after 6 month
Dental only after a year
They have good flight benefits BUT not enough off time to use the flight benefits ever
Have to work every holiday no long weekend ever
Highly regulated, what is the point in home based when every min you are working you are monitored and hours and scheduling is the same as office environment.
Pros
home-based, Approachable Friendly Management.
Cons
Low pay, Low Morale, highly regulated
Proud to be part of Lufthansa
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2018
For a German, Lufthansa has always been a superior company to be associated with. It came much to my surprise that I was able to become a part of this global company even though I live in Canada. To work for a company that not only has a incredible portfolio of products, but is also run with integrity and innovation is really exciting. It is amazing that I get to use and not lose my language skills, and have colleagues all over the world. To be a part of this special undertaking, to help people travel the world, let's me go home each day with new stories and perspectives.

I enjoy the diversity of customers that I speak with each day, and am proud of what I can offer them. There are fair expectations of me, and a good structure, which once I understood them, I started to like. I've learned that asking questions doesn't hurt, and even though sometimes I don't get the answer I was hoping for, my questions were considered and answered.

As all of my family is in Germany the flight benefits are fantastic as well. For my parents, me working here is great, as they are able to visit us several times a year without it costing a fortune, which has allowed my kids to see their grandparents so much more. Additionally I can afford to go home for short trips throughout the year which eases my homesickness.
Pros
Flight benefits for my family, international colleagues and opportunity
Cons
Sometimes working holidays
Friendly Place
Customer Service Consultant - Groups department (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON20 March 2018
I have worked in customer service based environments all my life, this is easily the best place to work. The atmosphere is welcoming and inclusive to everyone. It is a call centre, so there are tough customers but for the most part calls are positive. No outbound calls. If you want to be successful and grow the managers will be right there with you supporting you.

If you like a challenge and want to work with great people, I recommend joining us :)
The cadillac of call centres!
CSC (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON7 March 2018
LIT offers extensive training, great benefits and opportunity to travel! As an inbound call-centre the customer service we are able to provide is rewarding and interesting. The corporate benefits and perks are great too (discounts on local activities and restaurants) I highly recommend this as a place to work. Great team!
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON7 February 2018
This is not the average call center and every day I was able to deal with a variety of customers and requests involving their travels. I loved my team, Team Leader and the work atmosphere. There were two committees working to come up with new and fun ideas all the time. Management was always approachable and open to ideas and suggestions. I wish I could have stayed, but due to family obligations had to leave. When I can, I wish to return.
Pros
Great team, Approachable Management, Travel opportunities, Growth opportunities, Meeting new people
Cons
No immediate shops in walking distance
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON25 January 2018
If you enjoy not being able to help people and like being ridiculed and measured on your inability to help the customer cause your training is inadiquit and the support system that your to have is not there. The pay does not match the work.

Children as supervisors is a bad combination.
Pros
Non
Cons
Sucks
Pays the bills
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 July 2017
People are nice, work becomes monotonous. Great benefits difficult to take advantage of. Limited understanding of job issues by management, more concerned on reducing costs.
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Home Based26 November 2016
Very bad training , they don't prepare you for the job at all.
Nobody to talk to when problems accure
Benefits start after 6 month
Dental only after a year
They have good flight benefits but not enough vacation to use them
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Low pay, no managment, horrible training, benefits only starting after 6 month and dental only after 12 month
AMAZING Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON25 July 2015
This company offers a variety of shifts to meet everyones needs. Management is easily approachable and understanding. Lots of room for advancement. Overall a wonderful place to work!
Pros
Low Pay
Cons
Wonderful Company, Approachable Friendly Management.
Such a fantastic place to work
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 July 2015
Lufthansa has an amazing work force. There is plenty of opportunity to advance with many different positions. The training is extensive as well as full of information useful in everyday life.
Professional and Quality Service Oriented
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 January 2015
Enjoyable workplace with great benefits and understanding and supportive management. Team and Quality oriented. Team base, lots of room to improve your knowledge and skills and to move upwards within the company.