Lucky Strike Employee Reviews

busy
Control Desk (Current Employee) –  New York, NY2 March 2018
The daily run down at lucky strikes is fast paced. Clients typically spend 30 minutes to an 3 hours here at night the venue gets super busy as it turns into a lounge after 7:00PM.
I always look for & difference experience in a job that I can also learn from
Cashier/Busser/Food Runner (Current Employee) –  Closed1 March 2018
lucky strike
EXECUTIVE CHEF (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC 2000116 February 2018
this is a very good place to work. Its a lot of fun and everyone seams to have a good time and you can bowl for free when you are not working. I need to type last word.
I didn't like working here.
Dish washer and waitress (Former Employee) –  Clunes VIC1 February 2018
No matter how hard I worked, including after hours work it was never enough. The chef constantly picked on me and made me feel worthless.
The atmosphere was fantastic, the food always tasted good, but I wouldn't want to work in this situation again.
productive and fun place to work
Prep Cook/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC3 January 2018
Working at lucky was fairly easy i would say a typical day would consist of running food for guest cooking prep cleaning etc. and the staff is very nice
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
productive work environment
Bartender/Cocktail Server/Control Desk (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC30 November 2017
Lucky strike is a very productive work place with minimal team work. I enjoy the work environment and the organization, especially around our banquet season. I have enjoyed the time that I have spent with the company but I am looking to be a full time Bartender in a company that has room for growth.
Pros
Organization
Cons
Team Work
High stress with high monetary payoff, and a storng sense of accomplishment.
Bus Person (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WA8 November 2017
Lucky Strike is a fun, engaging work environment that pushes you to give 100% in order to give quality service. The workers are compensated well, and the managers are friendly and direct with what they need from you. I would recommend the job to anyone who is willing to put in the work to maintain quality service for the customers, because it can get stressful but overall it is a very rewarding work experience.
Pros
Managers are easy to work with, and you make great money for the job
Cons
You are required to work long hours sometimes, and the work can get very stressful.
Productive and fun work place
Busser (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO6 November 2017
On a average day i would go into work at 10:45am and make sure the lanes were clean and that all of the tables were wiped down. All of the staff and management were helpful and respectful.
Awful Experience
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA2 November 2017
Lucky Strike was my first job experience in Philadelphia. The management was incompetent. I'd often work 12 hour shifts and leave with very little or no money. Generally unorganized business.
Large and disorganized Venue
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL6 October 2017
This venue is part of a nation wide corporation. Although I have appreciated have a job period I do not recommend this one if a person had a choice. It is poorly run and employees are rarely treated with respect.
Pros
becuase of the size there is not always a manager over your shoulder
Cons
terrible client, management rarely will have your with customer issues.
Not paid enough
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC23 September 2017
I didn't make enough for the amount I was working. Also, it seems like they would hire anyone and everyone there. It made work really frustrating. Also, I worked there for a year in a half and it seems like I am still not valued.
Interesting Place to Work
Server (Current Employee) –  NYC, NY3 September 2017
Ups and Downs; ultimately the pay is decent but the Work/Life balance sucks. Some days are hit or miss as the business is based heavily on booked events as opposed to walk in customers.
Making sandwichs
Cook (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 8500322 June 2017
When I started working there it was almost Christmas time, I really liked the atmosphere there, to bad my position was only seasonal. I would like to return there if given the chance.
Pros
Free food and breaks
Two faced back stabbers...gossip 24/7
line cook (Former Employee) –  Oconee SC25 May 2017
If you like talk about every body behind their backs. Here is your place. Over worked....under paid. Not cool never get rasies or paid time off. Shut down 3times a yr or more with no pay.
Pros
Weekly paid
Cons
Fake ppl
very good place to work, friendly staff with fun customers
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI24 May 2017
Wonderful place to work and learn the industry. Very caring management team willing to train workers in every field, Lots of experience and advancement to be had working here.
Pros
half off break meals. free arcade and bowling for employees family
Great
Street Team Member (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA12 May 2017
Worked well with schedule, good coworkers. Worked before home Red Sox games. Management was pretty hands off but wasn't needed much. Job is very straightforward and simple.
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Rejection from possible customers
Fun place w/great staff
Server (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO16 March 2017
Experience serving 60+ guests at once, train new staff members, knowledge of Micros system, understanding dietary restrictions and local alcohol choices
Great bowling and nightlife atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles14 February 2017
Enjoyable workplace.
Fun and friendly staff.
Hardest part of the job was handling concert and game rushes.
Most enjoyable part was meeting many famous celebrities that would use our venue for meet and greets prior to events happing in LA Live.
Review of Lucky Strike
Busser/ Host (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL17 January 2017
If I could work there again I would. Any and everything from the people to the managers and overall the environment whether busy or dead was always a blast to be at.
Productive and fun facts
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC21 December 2016
Even though I was a dish washer, I also learned a lot about cooking and working together as a team. When you get your meal at a restaurant, it takes almost six people to prepare your meal. There was a lot of talking and helping in the kitchen