Lucky Brand Management reviews

Management wasn't very good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockyview, Alberta19 November 2017
The work itself wasn't bad. My coworkers were great, management was good until i put in my resignation. I felt i was treated very poorly. I quit as i was making a positive change in my life and attending college.
Challenging but fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Crossfield, AB30 July 2016
typical day included, messy fitting rooms, folding clothes, and cash registers
i learned how to fold clothes fast and neatly and also learnt how to work in a really fast paced environment
Management was good had good laughs. always on time
Co workers were fantastic. didn't have a problem with any of them. we were all very close in age
Hardest part of the job would have to be difficult customers
Most enjoyable part of the job is when you got a customer that looked good in everything you put them in.
BEST company I have ever worked for!!
Third Key Holder, Team Leader and Cashier (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC25 January 2016
This is a company that does everything right. Employees are treated like individuals instead of just another "number". Management is very flexible with vacation and salary demands.
Pros
Attentive management
Productive and rewarding workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2016
Lucky Brand Jeans cares about its people and the value of the company. The company invests highly in its management for their retail lines and it shows. My managers were very understanding and supportive during my tenure at Yorkdale location. Every team member were selected carefully to complement the store, team, and the brand image itself.

One thing to note is, although there is no commission, meeting store's targets are very important on a regular basis and management emphasizes on that regard heavily. If you perform well, you will be rewarded with more hours and company's prizes.
Pros
Excellent management, competitive benefits
A retail company that actually provides useful training!
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 December 2015
Starting with this company back in 2012, I didn't have much retail experience on my back. However, the training that was provided to me was exceptionally useful for me in regards to customer service and continuously having goals set for the day; whether it was personal goals or goals for the team/company itself. You worked hard , but it was well paid off.
Pros
Good management, great training.
Cons
Not enough pay/hours.
Stressful, Unrealistic, Non-Flexible
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eaton Centre23 July 2014
As a supervisor you are required to show up 10 minutes early. Make sure you coach your closing sales associate on their selling techniques by making sure they are aware of any of the promotions. Find out how the store is doing in terms of sales for the day. Continue to push and bring in those big item sales.
Pros
Amazing Discount! 75% off merchandise, staff are all friendly (depends on who you work with)
Cons
Horrible hours, Extremely Sales oriented, Management on you everyday about sales
Most unorganized, pathetic excuse of a company
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto21 December 2013
Upper management have a sense of entitlement and treat their managers like dirt. They will pay you well so you stay because you have no other options
Cons
Long hours, black out periods run too long, no respect amongst peers and upper management, operations of the company is so disorganized
Great Location in city & service
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa , On11 April 2012
Since we are the only Lucky Brand Jeans in the Ottawa, On market we get alot of specific business & customers looking for jeans & more. My Management is goog at giving tasks & my co workers are a great team. The hardest part of the job is trying to help french & Other speaking non english languages. The most enjoyable part of my job is making folks happy when they find the right fit for them.