Lubrico Warranty Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A Great Place to Work
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 September 2017
I am working at Lubrico since 2014 in the claims department. I love the friendly, family atmosphere.
We do not open on weekends which is great for family time.
I have learned so much as part of the in-house training system and the in-house team coach.
The company is growing so promotion is possible
I workout twice a week and get paid while doing it.
Awesome Cristmas parties and a social club that organises events.
I have made some great friends working at Lubrico and would reccomend applying for a job here to anyone.
Pros
Company lunches, on site gym, health benefits, pension plan
Cons
Located on the East side of the city
Great family company
Various (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 September 2017
Great family feel working here... no corporate cubicle-farm BS. The company is very much on the upswing, growing a lot, and it feels like it. There's lots of positive changes going on which is encouraging to see. Fun social events, on-site gym you can use during your shift, on-site massages, and solid benefits with RRSP match and tuition reimbursement. The job itself is good too - management is supportive and keeps an open ear towards employees which helps a lot when it comes to the day-to-day.

There are some drawbacks - some of the technology in use is at its end-of-life but nothing that affects one's capability to do the job and nothing that isn't in the process of getting replaced. There's overtime involved in certain positions but getting OT pay after 35 hours/week is kind of nice if you think about it.

As far as recognition goes... worked hard, got promoted. Worked hard some more, got promoted again. Showing initiative gets rewarded. There are not always defined career paths there's movement if you want it.
Pros
Comfortable environment, on-site gym and massages, good benefits, supportive team
Cons
Some overtime depending on the position, some outdated technology (which is being worked on)
Sales Administrator /Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 August 2017
Great place to work,constant learning environment,consistent work most staff are there 15 plus years which says a lot about the company and how they treat their staff.
Pros
Company Lunches, BBQ and other planned staff day activities
Cons
They do their best to work on any issues brought to their attention.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lubrico Warranty. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8