Lubrico Warranty

Lubrico Warranty Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Happy new employee
I just started here after many years working in a dealership service department.
It is a good place to work, regular 8 hour days with no weekend work. good team environment and full of happy staff.
Pros
No Saturday or Sunday work
Minimum wage but maximum demands
Interview process involves multiple interviews of a personal nature which includes questions not related to the position eg "where were your parents born?, " ,"do you have children -- how old are they?"

Offer low wages barely minimum and consider 2 weeks vacation a benefit!

Left with a rather creepy impression overall.
Official response from Lubrico Warranty
10 December 2018
We're sorry to hear this. We only ask questions related to the position and behavioural or situational questions designed to help us understand a candidate's abilities, personality, and how they work with others.
Great company to work for!
Hard work and dedication don’t go unnoticed! Lubrico has opportunities for advancement, and promotes/hires from within. The family environment here is very accepting, welcoming, and supportive. The atmosphere is one geared towards promoting mental health and wellness, as well as providing employees with a positive and productive working environment.

Lubrico has a great benefit program, a Mental Health & Wellness Committee, numerous social events throughout the year, as well as a zen/relaxation room, onsite gym facilities, and even an onsite Registered Massage Therapist! Most of all, you don’t have to work weekends and the management team and co-workers are great to work with!
Pros
Great benefit program, onsite gym, company luncheons, social events, Mental Health & Wellness Committee
Cons
N/A - Any issues/concerns are addressed accordingly
A Great Place to Work
I am working at Lubrico since 2014 in the claims department. I love the friendly, family atmosphere.
We do not open on weekends which is great for family time.

I have learned so much as part of the in-house training system and the in-house team coach.

The company is growing so promotion is possible

I workout twice a week and get paid while doing it.

Awesome Cristmas parties and a social club that organises events.

I have made some great friends working at Lubrico and would reccomend applying for a job here to anyone.
Pros
Company lunches, on site gym, health benefits, pension plan
Cons
Located on the East side of the city
Great family company
Great family feel working here... no corporate cubicle-farm BS. The company is very much on the upswing, growing a lot, and it feels like it. There's lots of positive changes going on which is encouraging to see. Fun social events, on-site gym you can use during your shift, on-site massages, and solid benefits with RRSP match and tuition reimbursement. The job itself is good too - management is supportive and keeps an open ear towards employees which helps a lot when it comes to the day-to-day.

There are some drawbacks - some of the technology in use is at its end-of-life but nothing that affects one's capability to do the job and nothing that isn't in the process of getting replaced. There's overtime involved in certain positions but getting OT pay after 35 hours/week is kind of nice if you think about it.

As far as recognition goes... worked hard, got promoted. Worked hard some more, got promoted again. Showing initiative gets rewarded. There are not always defined career paths there's movement if you want it.
Pros
Comfortable environment, on-site gym and massages, good benefits, supportive team
Cons
Some overtime depending on the position, some outdated technology (which is being worked on)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lubrico Warranty?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lubrico Warranty. Our community is ready to answer.
Lubrico Warranty Reviews by Location