LoyaltyOne Employee Review

Terrible Work Environment
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 February 2014
I wonder how a company like this reallt makes it to the top 50 employers of Canada...Oh Wait! I know how! We have a sweet talking CEO that throws in an "awesome" party called a town hall meeting with lots of free food, and right the day after, the employees are provided with a employer evaluation survey.
I worked here for 3 months, and came from a previous corporate background and was tired of being micro-managed by underqualified "managers" or Customer Care Leaders as they would call it.

I was terminated on my last day of a 3-month probation due to a sick leave (documented by a doctors note). Apparently it is not permitted to be sick in this company for the first 3 months. Im still in contact with a lawyer to take this company to court.
Pros
Free coffee, some company events, some good co-workers
Cons
underqualified people playing the role of corporate culprits, politics

Other LoyaltyOne Employee Reviews

great place to start a career
Marketing Manager, Client Services (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2018
solid mentorship, development opportunities and support. Fun, youthful culture. Good management and leadership. Business model can be difficult to sustain in challenging economic times.
Bilingual Collector Relations Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 March 2018
can not grow within the company as it is a family business.
learned phone skill as it was my 1st job in Canada .
Company deals with Garage doors and providing services after sales as well like : repairs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LoyaltyOne. Our community is ready to answer.