Poor management and business ethics. They only want order takers.
Stress, long hours, high pressure, health
Resigned due to a toxic environment
Had to go back to school
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about LoyaltyOne
- What is the work environment and culture like at LoyaltyOne?Answered by LoyaltyOne
- What questions did they ask during your interview at LoyaltyOne?Answered by LoyaltyOne
- If you were to leave LoyaltyOne, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LoyaltyOne?Answered by LoyaltyOne
- What are the perks offered by LoyaltyOne?Answered by LoyaltyOne
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at LoyaltyOne?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at LoyaltyOne?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at LoyaltyOne? What are the steps along the …Answered by LoyaltyOne
See all questions and answers