LoyaltyOne has a strong culture of celebration and having fun. We work hard but we play harder. Whether it’s shutting our doors for a day of straight up fun at our annual Fun Day, getting together on Friday mornings for breakfast and a few laughs, or watching each other compete in our annual Halloween costume contest, we believe our people are what make us special – and constantly look for ways to celebrate and have fun together. Our unique culture is showed through our shared values of passion, curiosity, authenticity, collaboration, simplicity which unite us and make LoyaltyOne a great place to work!
21 November 2018
Open door policy.
Employees are encouraged to recognise what each individual provides in terms of support and cooperation within the company.
- Why did you leave your job at LoyaltyOne?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at LoyaltyOne?Answered by LoyaltyOne
- If you were to leave LoyaltyOne, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at LoyaltyOne?Answered by LoyaltyOne
- What are the perks offered by LoyaltyOne?Answered by LoyaltyOne
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at LoyaltyOne?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at LoyaltyOne?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at LoyaltyOne? What are the steps along the …Answered by LoyaltyOne